Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Aidos Kuneen: Anonymous & Zero fees [Banking + Instant conversion to fiat] - page 48. (Read 56880 times)

legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1401
Disobey.
I installed aidos wallet 1.2.7. but when I try to send a small amount from aidosmarket.com I get the message "You have specified an invalid ADK address."
I quadrupel checked, it's the same address my wallet displays as receive addrees. Is this a known bug or am I missing something?
Activity: 42
Merit: 1
Interesting project, when does next coins go for sale?
I don't understand either why the price keeps going up each round, it's not exactly "fair" when each next round people are paying more money than the previous rounds.

All ICOs work that way. Aidos did not use ICO system, because devs wanted to give the security of having buying from an exchanger. So it went directly to exchanger.
But the price increase was unavoidable, imho.
Now they have started to sell tokens at market price, so price are not decided by devs anymore, but by the demand/offer.
Activity: 178
Merit: 10
Is the white paper available? Well on the ANN homepage it's like " white paper coming"

in 3 or 4 weeks whiter paper coming according to Ricardo Badoer.

but why you are so attached to white paper ? you know people can write what they want on white paper...
No ico but dev sell token ? How is that even possible ?
Hmm, there is something I don't understand there  Roll Eyes

I thought it was pretty funny, No ICO! but wait what  Cheesy

Do you know what's an ICO?

Intial Coin Offering.
So what's the difference between Aidos distribution and an ICO ?
They are both distributing coins against BTC. Could you please enlighten me ?

Btw, how is a 6 millions volume possible ? How is it calculated ? Seems so fake when I see this ...

ICO is sold token without product finished, ADK is finished and raise money for bank, so yes its not an ICO. For volume you believe or not, is scam or not, is fake or not, but the whole tracker index show the same data, 2 japan company bought a tons of adk. 

0.30$ 3 month ago, now 4.50$, before december 10$ minimum.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 252
Is the white paper available? Well on the ANN homepage it's like " white paper coming"
Activity: 729
Merit: 545
No ico but dev sell token ? How is that even possible ?
Hmm, there is something I don't understand there  Roll Eyes

I thought it was pretty funny, No ICO! but wait what  Cheesy

Do you know what's an ICO?

Intial Coin Offering.
So what's the difference between Aidos distribution and an ICO ?
They are both distributing coins against BTC. Could you please enlighten me ?

Btw, how is a 6 millions volume possible ? How is it calculated ? Seems so fake when I see this ...

I don't understand either why the price keeps going up each round, it's not exactly "fair" when each next round people are paying more money than the previous rounds.

Hi,
Ricardo was fair since start, he wanted to put fair bag under the price market for new investors buy it cheap, like that the price up and keep rising very stable without big waves, the problem if you ask always cheap is for old investors will not find this fair. So he find the best compromise: put a cheap bag under the market for new comers, and keep rising for old investors  Roll Eyes
Hi,
Ricardo was fair since start, he wanted to put fair bag under the price market for new investors buy it cheap, like that the price up and keep rising very stable without big waves, the problem if you ask always cheap is for old investors will not find this fair. So he find the best compromise: put a cheap bag under the market for new comers, and keep rising for old investors Wink
legendary
Activity: 2702
Merit: 1064
Juicin' crypto
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
FLAT OUT!!!
Is ADK a superior Monero?

No blockchain, instant transfer, no fees, completely anonymous, transaction hide and not save, encrypted chat PGP know only between the two part include in wallet... + Aidos bank, i let you imagine the after effect when Coinmarketcap will update the circulating supply...

80 100 Millions market cap at start...

So yes, definitively ADK is the best Anon currency, screen this post comeback in some months.

I was looking at wallet 2.0 which is under development...I am looking forward to see that stats!!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1zwVERx2AEs
The FIRST bank will be announced in 3-4 weeks, it's impossible to find information about it, but I've leaked some: plans is to have banks in Europe, Africa and Asia.

How you know this information?!!!, give us more details  Grin
Activity: 1
Merit: 0

No blockchain, instant transfer, no fees, completely anonymous, transaction hide and not save, encrypted chat PGP know only between the two part include in wallet... + Aidos bank, i let you imagine the after effect when Coinmarketcap will update the circulating supply...

So yes, definitively ADK is the best Anon currency, screen this post comeback in some months.

I was looking at wallet 2.0 which is under development...I am looking forward to see that stats!!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1zwVERx2AEs
The FIRST bank will be announced in 3-4 weeks, it's impossible to find information about it, but I've leaked some: plans is to have banks in Europe, Africa and Asia.

Activity: 66
it  is what the market will decide.
but ADK is a zero fees. This is a very prommising.
Activity: 66
This coin is very attractive to Japanese investors.
The Japanese Slack's channel has more than 200 members. Smiley
yes.

like it's not easy to fake volume and pamp your coin on your own exchange.

Roll Eyes

Look, no one cares what you think about it. You will see with your eyes when its price will be very high Wink
Activity: 1050
Merit: 604
yes.

like it's not easy to fake volume and pamp your coin on your own exchange.

Roll Eyes
Activity: 124
Merit: 100
6 Millions dollars $ volume on Aidos market, Aidos kuneen project skyrocket ADK token, and even the exchange is ranked at top 39 of all exchange !!!!

Its madness, a project without ico, without promotion, only mouth to mouth.

https://coinmarketcap.com/exchanges/aidos-market/

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/aidos-kuneen/

Bank will come very fast with this speed  Grin

6Million Dollars!! What?! That's incredible 👏 👏 👏 big wolf's are hungry for ADK
legendary
Activity: 2702
Merit: 1064
Juicin' crypto
6 Millions dollars $ volume on Aidos market, Aidos kuneen project skyrocket ADK token, and even the exchange is ranked at top 39 of all exchange !!!!

Its madness, a project without ico, without promotion, only mouth to mouth.

https://coinmarketcap.com/exchanges/aidos-market/

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/aidos-kuneen/

Bank will come very fast with this speed  Grin

Pages:
Jump to: