Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Aidos Kuneen: Anonymous & Zero fees [Banking + Instant conversion to fiat] - page 51. (Read 56880 times)

Activity: 171
Merit: 100
The LOGO is like a fingerprint, is more like a commitment, you gave me a safe appearance, the first impression, but the friends who don't dig out, many of us want to have it
Activity: 490

let this good coin be traded at Bittrex or Poloniex, they are both good exchanges which the traded volumes are good and sustainable.                                                                                                           
a good coin must be at the good exchanges.   

That's a big dream I guess but let's not limit this project, but I would not expect it if I were you unless polo had
invested in this project. Seeing this in bittrex is already a great progress, they have their own exchange by the way.
Activity: 76
Merit: 10
what is the new exchanges?where is the wedsite,how many cryptocurrence will be trade  in this new exchanges?did the adk 's distribution is in the exchanges? how much the adk ico price。

Join slack channel if you want to know more.
Activity: 406
Merit: 105
https://twitter.com/Aidos_kuneen/status/891682766584197122

New exchange will open its doors shortly , Get ready

good news, if I understand Aidos create their own exchange

no more exchange are announced? maybe coming soon
Activity: 311
Merit: 250
what is the new exchanges?where is the wedsite,how many cryptocurrence will be trade  in this new exchanges?did the adk 's distribution is in the exchanges? how much the adk ico price。
Activity: 742
Merit: 251
Activity: 178
Anyone wanna acknowledge the distribution method, or is it gonna be run in the same willy nilly fashion?

The good news is that Aidos held it's value during all the crashes due to setting whatever price they feel like and having no exchange  Grin

Aidos first listed on cryptodao.com, but Ricardo Badoer explain on slack they tried to exit scam the money of users so he asked them to delist them from cryptodao.
Ricardo handle the situation with this crap exchange for back the ADK of all users, and for some he took from his own pocket to give them (i experienced it and he give me back my money stolen by cryptodao) , its a very kind hand from the Head of this project, he took care of his investors, we are a few community ( 300 person ) but we are all thankful for this guy.

About the exchange, again Ricardo received deal for list on cryptopia and yobit, but its a DAG tech and very hard to implement on exchange ( IOTA about 2 years for list it)
So he decided to take the whole thing with advance and created the own exchange of Aidos, Aidos exchange is a full exchange allow fiat pair, Bitcoin, litecoin etc like poloniex for example.
If you look forward in the thread you can see the aidos exchange have all service can provide a " normal exchange ", 2FA, fiat deposit, decent pair for trading, live support, sober and professional interface.

We are all expecting the release, end of July, start of august. Lets hope he will allow Buy ADK with Fiat and not only with Bitcoin/Litecoin
Anyone wanna acknowledge the distribution method, or is it gonna be run in the same willy nilly fashion?

The good news is that Aidos held it's value during all the crashes due to setting whatever price they feel like and having no exchange  Grin
Activity: 311
twitter
https://twitter.com/Aidos_kuneen/status/882704512393371649
ADK‏ @Aidos_kuneen 
small taste for Aidos fans! Trading will resume SOON!

Amazing, the team began to build their own platform

HOW can I get some adk?
Activity: 594
Merit: 500
ADK s mainnet is running well,waiting for the exchange.
Activity: 235
Merit: 230
 The only question I can ask about this project is the distribution method.
it so less coin , where are wallet ?

You can find the official github of aidos kuneen on www.aidoskuneen.com, you scroll at bottom
Activity: 196
it so less coin , where are wallet ? 
I don't see link to i can download and setup .
I think this coin have good roadmap and have good concept.
Activity: 594
Merit: 500
twitter
ADK‏ @Aidos_kuneen 

Amazing, the team began to build their own platform
Activity: 742
Merit: 251
twitter
ADK‏ @Aidos_kuneen 

Activity: 173
I like the name even i know what is the meaning...
will keep my eyes on that
How is the circulating supply controlled? What is circulating supply?

I see 25million total supply with a coin that's listed as 70cents right now.

The circulating supply is under 400k.

Update: Please retrieve your Aidos from CryptoDao. We are moving to a bigger and more secure exchange. Details will follow in the next days.
Always check you have a copy of the wallet available at GitHub
https://github.com/AidosKuneen/aidos-wallet/releases

Where's this new exchange at?

Also, can someone answer if the coin supply is atleast sold in a controlled manner or at a controlled price? I must have missed that
Any news about Cryptopia?We need a bigger exchange.

Hi,
I hear the Funder on slack told us Cryptopia is working on implementing ADK on cryptopia, and the adk team build ADK market around. All is fine for me, im only worry is for catch the most adk i can.
Sounds like you have confidence in the currency that doesn't even have a trading platform

Im lazy to take time for explain again, you are your own master sir.

> www.aidoskuneen.com/about
> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Directed_acyclic_graph

Always read before invest.
Activity: 74
Any news about Cryptopia?We need a bigger exchange.

Hi,
I hear the Funder on slack told us Cryptopia is working on implementing ADK on cryptopia, and the adk team build ADK market around. All is fine for me, im only worry is for catch the most adk i can.
Sounds like you have confidence in the currency that doesn't even have a trading platform
Pages:
Jump to: