Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] AID:Tech - a Transparency Engine Protocol for the Decentralised Economy - page 16. (Read 4876 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 1
Your recent awards were definitely worth it, especially from the IBM. Anyway, are you planning to use your own blockchain in the future? Since the Ethereum blockchain network isn't very stable right now as of the ICO are using it often so the gas price might be fluctuating every day.

Hey there! Please see below:

We anticipate that it will be possible to port the token from one standard to another,
depending on the solution that is most advantageous at the time. Currently this is the
ERC-20 standard, given that it enables easy distribution of the token on the well-trusted
Ethereum platform. Transaction fees payable for leveraging decentralised trust (via
public blockchains) are a key area of focus and solutions like Bitcoin’s ‘Lightning’,
Ethereum’s ‘Plasma’, and sharding are concepts that we are closely monitoring to
decrease the cost of transactions and enable scalable micropayments.

Whatever the outcome, we are committed to maintaining the integrity of the tokens and
to adhere to best practice standards both now and in the future. Vitally, important
technical decisions related to the tokens will be put forward to TaaST holders, who will
have a say in development via voting.
Activity: 588
Merit: 251
Your recent awards were definitely worth it, especially from the IBM. Anyway, are you planning to use your own blockchain in the future? Since the Ethereum blockchain network isn't very stable right now as of the ICO are using it often so the gas price might be fluctuating every day.
Activity: 140
Merit: 5
This is a great project and it has great potential for development.
https://aid.technology/

Aid:Tech aims to deliver Digital ID on blockchain and tokenize digital entitlements to allow for transparency and traceability to combat a number of humanitarian and global issues.
Activity: 280
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
Join the official AID:Tech telegram group! https://t.me/AIDTech
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
This is a great project and it has great potential for development. I believe in this project and to the team, they are seriously taking every steps to make it a successful

Hey there, thanks for your support!  Smiley
Activity: 238
Merit: 2
This is a great project and it has great potential for development. I believe in this project and to the team, they are seriously taking every steps to make it a successful
Activity: 336
Check out some of the teams work to date, this is particularly revolutionary IMO -
https://www.pymnts.com/blockchain/2018/aidtech-pharmaccess-blockchain-baby-identity-management/

A sign of more great work to come.
The concept of the project is to digitize an entitlement that hopefully could protect any assets that are registered in this project isn't it?
I was hoping if there any bounty campaign to join in.

Yes and no, it is not to 'protect' the assets per se. However, it will allow complete transparency and traceability to these entitlements so in a way that is correct. Aid:Tech aims to empower and embrace the undocumented and underserved around the world through the creation of a global identity platform to allow for digital inclusion and economic prosperity. Through Digital Identification and utilising Blockchain technology, Aid:Tech tokenizes the user’s identity and the entitlements they can unlock with the platforms native token (TaaST (Transparency as a Service Token)) in order to finally bring transparency, efficiency and traceability in the fight against a range of humanitarian and global issues. Aid:Tech also aims to put the power back in the user’s hand to allow sovereignty over your data so you, the user, can finally take control and monetize your own data!

Activity: 322
Merit: 10
The concept of the project is to digitize an entitlement that hopefully could protect any assets that are registered in this project isn't it?
I was hoping if there any bounty campaign to join in.
These digital rights fits into who profile? for example will digital certificates be issued? In which sector can I receive the digital rights using blockchain?

Hello, there will be a number of application in different areas/ contexts, for example, if you have a look at this project here-https://www.pharmaccess.org/update/pharmaccess-partners-aidtech-transform-antenatal-care-tanzania-blockchain-technology/ 
with slight adjustments, this could be extended to another group of people in an entirely different situation.
The blockchain itself serves to function as an immutable record over time. The AID:Tech platform will add greatly to this and facilitate legal certification of individuals. I am not entirely sure what you mean by which sector can you receive digital rights, but there is a range of digital rights/entitlements that will be delivered via blockchain.

Well, I understood a little about the project, the digital certificate I am referring to, for example, in the country where the person's registry is located, it can be requested by a digital certificate in which I will use to sign documents - " Prove my authenticity. ", understood?
Hey there, I am not sure if I get you. But AID.Tech will be able to give a unique digital ID to each individual.

Using the power of BlockchainTechnology to help improve the way of life for those in the world’s poorest countries can only be a step in the right direction. Find out how AID.TECH is making the dream become a reality.

what if they will not raise enough money, are they still going to develop this platform?

More of such information will be released when it comes. Smiley
Activity: 76
Using the power of BlockchainTechnology to help improve the way of life for those in the world’s poorest countries can only be a step in the right direction. Find out how AID.TECH is making the dream become a reality.

what if they will not raise enough money, are they still going to develop this platform?
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
These digital rights fits into who profile? for example will digital certificates be issued? In which sector can I receive the digital rights using blockchain?

Hello, there will be a number of application in different areas/ contexts, for example, if you have a look at this project here-https://www.pharmaccess.org/update/pharmaccess-partners-aidtech-transform-antenatal-care-tanzania-blockchain-technology/ 
with slight adjustments, this could be extended to another group of people in an entirely different situation.
The blockchain itself serves to function as an immutable record over time. The AID:Tech platform will add greatly to this and facilitate legal certification of individuals. I am not entirely sure what you mean by which sector can you receive digital rights, but there is a range of digital rights/entitlements that will be delivered via blockchain.

Well, I understood a little about the project, the digital certificate I am referring to, for example, in the country where the person's registry is located, it can be requested by a digital certificate in which I will use to sign documents - " Prove my authenticity. ", understood?
Aid:Tech wants to change the world, see some of what we wish to achieve https://aid.technology/use-cases-2/
Activity: 252
The AID:Tech announcement channel will keep you up to date with all the latest developments.

https://t.me/AIDTech_News
Pages:
Jump to: