Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [AIRDROP 100% TOKENS] SURPRISE (SPS) - page 2. (Read 6806 times)

Activity: 52
Merit: 0
The main thing is that the first surprise have been received. We are waiting for the next one. The project is not abandoned. The slow development is its peculiarity.

The next surprise is also related to the swap, only to the tokens of the lottery smart contract.
When will that happen?
Activity: 429
Merit: 16
The main thing is that the first surprise have been received. We are waiting for the next one. The project is not abandoned. The slow development is its peculiarity.

The next surprise is also related to the swap, only to the tokens of the lottery smart contract.
Activity: 770
Merit: 260
Activity: 27
Can I join in now? How can I participate in ?
Activity: 82
Interessting project. Maybe i will invest some coins here and get more profit in the future  Grin

I, too, will buy a little.
Activity: 70
Interessting project. Maybe i will invest some coins here and get more profit in the future  Grin
Activity: 1736
Merit: 254
Maybe semux airdrop?  Cool
Activity: 152
I also slept through the swap. And in his topic did not announce on time (((
Activity: 82
I am late! Very sorry. I'll wait for the next surprise.
The swap is over. We are waiting for the next surprise connected with gambling.
Activity: 54
Our token will be traded here?
Activity: 630
Merit: 111
Activity: 71
Difficult work to collect SPS with 1 Gwei gas. The transaction is processed by miners for a long time))

Soon the swap will end and we will wait for a surprise related to gambling.
Difficult work to collect SPS with 1 Gwei gas. The transaction is processed by miners for a long time))
Activity: 71
such a nice projecce  increase a bonus  is a nice project great
Have a plan for the tokensale or how can it determine the value of the SPS coin through the airdrop. 100 things can surprise that when the listing process exchanges? Maybe the preparation is good for the drop down process.

While the value of the token is determined by a swap and https://forkdelta.github.io/#!/trade/0xd9a72fec8683db0666769d841d6d127f350b4418-ETH

I got myself some SPS. And how now to conduct a swap?
Have a plan for the tokensale or how can it determine the value of the SPS coin through the airdrop. 100 things can surprise that when the listing process exchanges? Maybe the preparation is good for the drop down process.

While the value of the token is determined by a swap and https://forkdelta.github.io/#!/trade/0xd9a72fec8683db0666769d841d6d127f350b4418-ETH
Activity: 228

Thank you Smiley i managed to swap my tokens, again this was extremly fun for me as i learned alot about interacting with the ETH blockchain. 
But when are we gonna see more surprises? since we no longer hold SPS, how will the surprises come?

Now that you know what surprises you can expect. you can collect SPS for the future. I can hint that the next surprise is connected with gambling ...

Alright i understand, however it would be awesome with more options to earn SPS as i think the majority can't be bothered to create multiple accounts, sending eth for gas and ending up with a bunch of accounts with eth dust in them. But great idea, and i'm happy to see my SPS being used Smiley

All received as a result of the SPS swap will go to the needs of the project developers.
Pages:
Jump to: