Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [AIRDROP 100% TOKENS] SURPRISE (SPS) - page 5. (Read 6806 times)

Activity: 429
Merit: 16
this thread is very funny. Here I have to read a few more weeks. To the moon is the best slogan here on the board. every ico and every airdrop has this claim. and often it is so if this claim is here it will not be a success . but I will take the big surprise here.  Grin

In a few days, all owners of SPS tokens will be able to use them as a payment in an interesting ICO!
waiting for it dev
Also, will there any token burn?

You can buy tokens ICO by paying tokens SPS.
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
this thread is very funny. Here I have to read a few more weeks. To the moon is the best slogan here on the board. every ico and every airdrop has this claim. and often it is so if this claim is here it will not be a success . but I will take the big surprise here.  Grin

In a few days, all owners of SPS tokens will be able to use them as a payment in an interesting ICO!
waiting for it dev
Also, will there any token burn?

Activity: 392
Merit: 102
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
Then ,What's the ICO date for SPS?  Huh  Should it be April1? NO...
Activity: 626
Merit: 250
http://scientificcoin.com/
Thanks for the airdrop. Watching this thread
Activity: 14
I receive 276 SPS Coin
Activity: 35
Sent 10 SPS. Waiting for the surprise!
Activity: 55
how to received this token  Huh

Here you have a short explanation about all you need: https://twitter.com/AirdropsCryptos/status/968591158774566912  Wink
Activity: 252
Sign in your MEW and add Token SPS:
Contract Address  0xd9A72fEc8683db0666769D841d6D127F350B4418
Token Decimals: 18
Token Symbol: SPS
Activity: 176
Merit: 110
Activity: 994
Merit: 140
i got 100 777Tokens from bingo entertainment. was that the first surprise?
It's time for the first surprise!
Attention! SPS tokens can be used for purchases in one of the upcoming ICO(details soon).
Activity: 994
Merit: 140
Over 5000 at the moment, so it will start soon. I am very curious if we are just fooled or if there are really good surprises
Activity: 56
I did not participate in the airdrop before. Now I'm sorry that I got in touch, I do not understand everything very much. In May, the ICO platform Safinus, everything is simple and clear, I'll try to earn there
Activity: 1
I received 276 SPS , sent back 10 to the contract address. Now my balance is 266 tokens.
Am i required to take any further action now ?
Activity: 126
Hmm i thought the tokens were supposd to be burned if not activated on relase of th 1st surprise? apparently its still active.
hmm maybe that's one of the surprises
Activity: 23
Hmm i thought the tokens were supposd to be burned if not activated on relase of th 1st surprise? apparently its still active.
Activity: 8
Ready for surprise!
really want see what will hapen

edit:
WOW, it's magic Wink thanks
Activity: 41
I’m really looking forward to see where this is going, but yes for now it’s just fun
Pages:
Jump to: