Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [AIRDROP] Bitcoin Sapphire [BCS] The Sapphire Token - page 15. (Read 9040 times)

Activity: 370
Merit: 101
Freedom is priceless
Looking like a good project. I am going to see the whitepaper that you provided on the website. I already shared with my friends, now let's see what this project brings. All the best team!  Grin
Activity: 202
Merit: 18
Hello Dev

just download your WP will read it later!
I think this token is great, you have all information like telegram group, website, white paper.
I feel excited to join your project
I wish you the best on your project.

Thanks Dev
Activity: 266
Merit: 0
Wow very awesome project. Hope this token Will go to moon because very small for total supply. Goodluck dev
Activity: 27
 I like the small supply!
i wish this project will be gonna to the moon
. Good luck dev
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Telegram Community Manager
Bitcoin Sapphire, please explain further more about this project regarding about your white paper, websites and soon exchangers.
Activity: 56
Hello, I subscribe airdrop, But when i write username for reddit I use this Link : https://www.reddit.com/user/gelberto/
Activity: 250
Merit: 3
Crypto Trader/Enthusiast/Investor
I love good projects.
And this one is not excluded... Downloaded and read WP.

Also joined airdrop And done all requirements.
Activity: 16
this coins seems legit
Activity: 140
EFFECT.AI▲Decentralized network for A.Iυ
Joined airdrop as well. theres no reddit thread up yet though, please update us when it is ready.
Activity: 56
I have a good feeling about this project. I have done all the requirements and expecting the best and good luck for this project.
Activity: 89
Am given out my support to this project and workforce at display,getting a bran coin listed on coin market is a plus.
Activity: 309
Merit: 100
Weird name but what ever.. joined Cheesy
Activity: 84
Hi, Sir. I think the establishment of telegram exchange group can help to build community strength.
Activity: 7
Nice project with laid down organised principles, I believe in this coin and I'm looking forward to invest in it someday if it meets up with my expectations. Nice job done dev, keep it up.
Activity: 70
looks a good project. waiting for more information.
Activity: 294
This is a worth to hold type of token , project is promising better than bitcoin, really hope this will show and proves someday so that we can invest and support this project all the way.. it looks it has credible background..Goodluck Dev!!
Activity: 938
Merit: 100
Participated in the airdrop. Looking forward for more updates and development of this project. Hoping for its success. Thanks Dev.
Activity: 40
I'm hoping this time this project would be a good airdrop tokens. I hate the fact some selfish people would dump this tokens after they receive the free tokens and sell for a very cheap price. What a prick!

I'm expecting Bitcoin Sapphire community would not do that and instead HODL the tokens and rise up to the moon instead!
Activity: 96
0x8dF252dA894DB4aB205c1B4B8769Eec0522f49af
Good Job Dev.. Cheesy

Do you need indonesian translation..? Cheesy
I can help for your project... Cheesy
Activity: 9
i'm done see your whitepaper
its great dev.. maybe this token can bigger in future , i hope so
but any info details when airdrop or bounty launch ? so i can invite my community and announce to come here to see this token
God bless you dev
Pages:
Jump to: