Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [AIRDROP] Bitcoin Sapphire [BCS] The Sapphire Token - page 16. (Read 9040 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 251
Interesting
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
nice project, thanks dev
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
How is it faster than any other coin? I wanna know that. Well obviously its faster than Bitcoin itself, but it  is based on ERC20 tokens. What makes BCS special compare to other ERC20 coins that claimed the same thing?
Activity: 134
Merit: 100
Although basically the concept of this project is that of the Cryptocurrencies in general, I am surprised by the amount of coins for this project. That looks great.
Activity: 72
I would like to congratulate you in advance for creating this great project with effort.  Low supply means this will become a hit on the market!
Activity: 42
BITCOIN SAPPHIRE AIRDROP

To distribute Bitcoin Sapphire tokens amongst the community, we are running a free Airdrop. The Airdrop phase will reward a specified amount of Bitcoin Sapphire tokens per person, meaning that only a limited number of people will receive a limited amount of coins in this phase. Everyone who is successful in this phase will receive the same amount each. 

The Bitcoin Sapphire Airdrop will be executed in one long phase of a duration of 8 days. This single phase will have a limited amount of coins that will be airdropped. A total of 10,000 people will be eligible to participate in the free Airdrop to attain free Bitcoin Sapphire tokens.

Breakdown
1,050,000 Bitcoin Sapphire tokens will available to attain from 22:00 GMT 19th November 2017 until 09:00 GMT 27th November 2017.
10,000 people receiving 105 Bitcoin Sapphire tokens each.

Contingency 

If 10,000 people do not sign up within the 8-day airdrop phase, then a second round of the Airdrop will be executed until 10,000 people is reached.

AIRDROP RULES

1) You are only eligible to take part in one Airdrop phase and one Airdrop phase only if a second Airdrop phase were to occur. Anyone found applying more than once will not receive any Bitcoin Sapphire tokens. If you are unsuccessful you will be eligible to apply for the second contingent airdrop if the second were to occur.

2) All BitcoinTalk accounts must have been created before November 19th 2017 and at least 5 constructive posts on the BitcoinTalk forum.  Any accounts newer than this or with less posts will not be accepted.

3) Please do not post your Ethereum Address as a reply.

4) You must join our Telegram group. https://t.me/btcsapphire

5) You must follow us on Twitter and 'retweet' at least 1 post from the Bitcoin Sapphire handle. https://twitter.com/BitcoinSapphire

6) You must join our subreddit thread on Reddit. https://reddit.com/r/BitcoinSaphire

7) You must put your ETH Public address in the 'location' field of your Bitcointalk profile page. This address must match the address you submit in the airdrop form.

Once you have completed all steps, APPLY for Airdrop here: HERE

https://bitcoinsapphire.io/
Activity: 392
I hope to see bitcoin sapphire follow in the footsteps of bitcoin but with much more faster transactions and cheaper fees, I'm happy to be part of this
Activity: 325
aGUARD- Offers Staking, Mining and Masternodes
I am joining here! Hoping for great future on this!
Activity: 56
this project to the moon 🚀🚀🚀☝☝☝
Activity: 101
Pencari Receh
icant find you on reddit, and your link redit not working, thanks for your project
dev the form that I passed the in reddit account yolack not yolack777 pls check tnx Goodluck this project....
Activity: 112
Am more fascinyaer by the coin supply and the use case outlined above
Good luck dev
This is exciting project I can't wait for this Goodluck
Activity: 536
Merit: 250
https://acheterdescryptomonnaies.fr
Very good project
When I registered to the airdrop, there was no reddit about BitcoinSapphire, but now all is ok and I registered
good luck
Activity: 230
Merit: 110
When i reading the whitepaper this is a good project well thats  a low supply token maybe the price will easy to risen. . Do u have a bounty for this your project like a signature.. now im following ur threads.. gud lick this project dev
Activity: 294
determination today leads success tomorrow , i will support you dev , bitcoin sappire reach the moon !!
Activity: 49
Thank you for this project dev ! do you know when the second airsrop will be put in place ? Cool
Activity: 322
Merit: 102
Crypto Lovers
i see market at start is very high,, you are is good rate in project.
Activity: 113
Joined with airdrop..filled the form...hope this will gain huge developmemt
Activity: 728
Merit: 139
hmm , such a low token supply ... future will show us , that was a good idea or not  Undecided
Pages:
Jump to: