Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [AIRDROP] BITUGENE The Petroleum Blockchain Project - page 2. (Read 2668 times)

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

good dev work, i always support
Activity: 25
Nice project, thanks for the airdrop and good luck Smiley
Activity: 486
Merit: 10
Very nice project with great potential to succeed! I believe this project will make waves in the Cryptocurrency world. Glad to be part of this project. Good luck and prosperity.
Activity: 252
good project and very interesting hope the success of this project!
Activity: 266
Merit: 113
Good disign,good luck in development and promotion.
Activity: 26
I wish you great success on your amazing plan.
Could this possibly mean that we could purchase gasoline in future using the Bitugene Debit Card for both commercial and private use ?
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Activity: 307
Although the sources of alternative energy are increasingly coming to the forefront, the development of the oil and gas industry can not be stopped. I wish success.
Activity: 392
The very important task of creating a platform for diversifying crude oil trade, I hope this will help solve some problems of the oil and gas market.
Activity: 226
UPDATE - In talks with popular exchanges such as Poloniex, Bittex, Cryptopia and Yobit in order for TBP to be listed as soon as the mainsale ends.
Roll Eyes
Activity: 287
The oil industry is very important on a global scale, and the decisions that you plan to implement are very important. Good luck in overcoming difficulties.
Activity: 126
I was amazed by your ambitious plans. I'm with you.
Merit: 103
www.daxico.com
Unique project and very promising but i guess it need more exposure to public for this coin to succeed if you can offer signature campaign im interested to apply
Activity: 84
If more people know it, I believe he will succeed. What do you think?
Activity: 336
I want to participate in the bounty, where to register. Thank you.
Activity: 66
i was a little confused here , first if we join the telegram we got 50 tokens , and when we invite we got 15 tokens , and where we have to report that , are you gonna check it manually ? help to explain this , thanks
Activity: 41
Awesome project. good luck
Merit: 250
The Bitugene Project was the first platform to implement oil asset markup and trading on the blockchain. This is a great project, an entity company.
Activity: 178
Merit: 101

There is a lot of momentum and it is wonderful. By all means in this condition.
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
Roadmap TBP Token is very simple, Although I can not design. But if the Roadmap is like that, less attract investors.
Why TBP does not pay designer? Surely the result would be great!
Pages:
Jump to: