Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [AIRDROP] BITUGENE The Petroleum Blockchain Project - page 3. (Read 2668 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 11
Sorry, Please in this bitcointalk ANN thread clarified about the TBP token specification!
Because the specifications can only be viewed on the website only.
Activity: 294
Merit: 252
Very interesting project. I am looking forward for some good updates regarding this program.
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
joined airdrop
Activity: 121
“Get Paid to Play your Media on Current"
Definitely looking forward to this campaign. Interesting road-map in a great industry.
Joined airdrop, but how we proceed after that.
Activity: 518
Merit: 494
where spefication Bitgugene coin, how much total suply
not open bounty campaign dev
only open airdrop, how much alocation to airdrop and how to join
Activity: 518
Participate ! Wink
legendary
Activity: 1276
Merit: 1001
it's a great project. however, the world gas and oil reserves are dwindling. at the forefront of different energies. good luck. I joined the campaign for an airdrop.
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
Im looking forward on this project!
Hooe there will be fair and honest contribution
Thanks and Congrats in advance!
Activity: 224
Merit: 12
Very curious, knowing the importance of the industry the oil and gas industry,
and restore order in this area will give a huge boost to the development of many economies of the world.
I will try to observe your work and wish you realize this blockchain in this difficult industry. Join the company.
Activity: 51
good lcuk dev
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
hello dev. I can not find the roadmap. Could you please show us what are your future plans? thanks
Activity: 420
i think this will be a good project, if thi project sereus and so profesional nothing posible this project will fail, good luck dev
Activity: 114
Merit: 11
I like this project very much. Very beautiful ind informative website and the white paper. I hope it will be very successful project
Activity: 173
wow.. petroleum project, such project can't be seed daily, i don't think that their is such other project exist, also ICO price is quite fair so it will be beneficial for both investors as well as airdrop seekers like me. hope for best for your project. Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 33
Sounds and excellent project indeed. Good innovative idea but need to find out how government controlled will adopt this token. Will keep a look out on this
Activity: 282
Merit: 108
Good website, but a lot of effects  Cheesy
Join. Good luck!
Activity: 60
Very interesting project. I sure will join this.
Activity: 65
A good name is better than gold.
Your Whitepaper is fantastic!
Activity: 78
Great project, good developer.  I'm to be on board.
Activity: 224
Good afternoon! A wonderful project, a good idea of free distribution of tokens and implementation of plans, I wish successes and promotion of the project as a whole !!!

For all participants of Airdrop I wish successful distribution and success in the project !!!
Pages:
Jump to: