Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [AIRDROP] BZXcoin [BZX] Earn up to 30% ROI monthly from POS with BZX Token - page 2. (Read 3569 times)

Activity: 71
Merit: 1
looking forward on this project, hoping for the success Smiley
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
Nice concept... pls I want to know what your futuristic goal is and how well BZXcoin is willing to make it work... so it doesn't become another shit coin..
Activity: 138
@damasked
Keeping a close watch on its bounty. Project is progressing from all observations.
Activity: 319
Merit: 11
I think this is a good idea dev but few doubts about the "30% ROI monthly" can we realy get to it that hi, ((it is a good doubt)) but i think this is a great project dev Good luck to us!
Activity: 210
this can be more interesting project if you have more details.
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
Not enough information about your project
legendary
Activity: 2254
Merit: 1236
Heisenberg
Still feel a lot of detail is missing out... No community.. Whitepaper is too summarized. How do u think you can attract investors?
Activity: 255
Merit: 250
No details of the project, Telegram, twitter, facebook on your site can not be accessed.
Activity: 65
Waiting the detail of this project....No whitepaper??
Activity: 157
AIRDROPS ICOS
POS makes this coin have intrinsic value...I like that. Good luck with the distribution and the development of this project. Have a nice day BZX coin community. I have applied for airdrop.   
Activity: 12
I think this project should be researched for dubious people? but I feel sure it will be good in the future.
Get up to 30% ROI every month from POS with BZX Tokens. I think this is pretty good.
Activity: 126
I went to your website and I was quite curious about the information in as there that BZX was featured in all these well known companies like Bloomberg and Forbes to name a few. So this project is affiliated with The Bats Exchanges which operates two stock exchanges, the BZX Exchange and the BYX Exchange?
Activity: 43
Your project has the qualities a good project should have. More greese to yiur elbow guys! Looking forward to something awesome from this.!
Activity: 266
Merit: 15
Good afternoon. Tell me how will users be able to earn using your tokens?
Activity: 266
Merit: 18
Blockchain could change the way many kinds of transactions are processed. Good luck to the whole team!
Activity: 222
Merit: 100
Dev / OP - I believe listing your article like this will only result in community loosing trust in you and your project.
It seems there is no intent to doing the airdrop and the form is a sham.
So, is your original post.

If you think hits of website will take you anywhere then you are completely mistaken.
I can assure yo, your project is doomed, if you take these negative approaches.
Activity: 294
EQUAL Network Token
Hello
Please tell me what does mean "Earn up to 30% ROI monthly from POS with BZX Tokens . How do you think ? *"
ROI? POS?   Huh

Can somebody explain what this mean? What to answer about this question in AIRDROP?Huh
Activity: 644
caм пo ceбe cтapтaп oцeнивaeтcя xopoшo,внимaтeльнo зa ним cлeжy,жeлaю пpoeктy бypнoгo pocтa
Activity: 49
Return of investmen is  30% monthly, how you do that? I want to see roadmap,and more info about this project.
Activity: 392
Certainly not bad to earn 30% monthly. But I would like to know how you plan to do this?
Pages:
Jump to: