Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [AIRDROP] BZXcoin [BZX] Earn up to 30% ROI monthly from POS with BZX Token - page 3. (Read 3569 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 10
the minimum details of the project!
Activity: 70
Joined, good luck to you dev, and thank you for this opportunity, I'll keep a good token
Activity: 420
Merit: 105
German Translator - Hire me on Bitcointalk!
How big is the airdrop distribution?
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
what are you trying to say by this?Earn up to 30% ROI monthly from POS with BZX Tokens . How do you think ? "?
I dont know what im going to fill up there
Activity: 399
Merit: 16
A return of 30% ROI monthly with BZX token is a way too high.  An earning triple the investment for a year is incredible but possible if a solid roadmap is established to attain the objective of 30% monthly ROI.
Activity: 336
Merit: 14
https://exiptoken.io/
yeah, its good airdrop.let's keep in touch. Smiley
Activity: 10
when the distribution possibilities will be completed?
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Earn up to 30% ROI monthly from POS with BZX Token? It's a really a good plan. If it can be more than 30%.

Good job Dev  Smiley Smiley
Activity: 379
Merit: 250
Activity: 636
It can be perspective project. I'll join it
Activity: 560
Merit: 107
I will take part. I have some POS coins. I hold. Constantly still throw.
Activity: 47
 will also wait for your bounty. I'll keep an eye on this thread and will look forward to your project
Activity: 632
Merit: 122
i saw the tittle and i thought it's completely free but i was wrong,
visited your website and i found out about an ICOs plus real estate stuff all over the site.
can you tell me what is it exactly and how to accomplish your goal if you are doing an airdrop ?
Activity: 97
More details about your project would be appreciated, waiting for it, good luck to the devs.
Activity: 70
really a very interesting project. i like pos
Activity: 350
Yes I agree with that. Before we fill up an application for bounties, we have to read about the project profile. You also have to provide those, for our further information. More power.
Activity: 209
Hello
Please tell me what does mean "Earn up to 30% ROI monthly from POS with BZX Tokens . How do you think ? *"
ROI? POS?   Huh
Activity: 87
Merit: 13
I need more information about this project. But nice project dev.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Good afternoon! A wonderful project, a good idea of free distribution of tokens and implementation of plans, I wish successes and promotion of the project as a whole !!!

Tweets for this project: https://twitter.com/ispanec1008/status/932562832599732224
Activity: 56

It's great because we have a guaranteed payout from our investment.
Pages:
Jump to: