Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [AirDrop] DECNT - Decentralized token with no centralized management - page 3. (Read 991 times)

legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1047
Only 80 spots left for this airdrop, PM me your WAVES account ID if you'd like to join the fun.

Wow! There's still this much slots available? This thread has been read over a hundred times. Perhaps not all that read were interested...or some applicants were disqualified?

Hi Jeddie, nobody has been disqualified. Reads don't always convert to actions, so no surprise there. Keep in mind that this post has been up for less than 24Hrs and over 25% of the slots are now taken, so I'd say it's doing pretty well for this early stage.

Please feel free to spread the word and help us get all slots filled  Grin

if slots are filled. You can always up the count. So more people can join and we can achieve better adoption
I think you just want to get more accounts in, the more random amount of people not coming from the same place the better. If the coin stays low on value and gets spread with time it will be better.

That's not true at all. If I wanted to get more accounts in, I would have done that the very first day.
Anyway you're entitled to your opinion.
Specialy knowing so many services people and such can see your metadata you don't want to end up atleast officialy holding that many coins. But im probably wrong. In any case it is known how many alts per user most have around.
Activity: 317
Merit: 12
Only 80 spots left for this airdrop, PM me your WAVES account ID if you'd like to join the fun.

Wow! There's still this much slots available? This thread has been read over a hundred times. Perhaps not all that read were interested...or some applicants were disqualified?

Hi Jeddie, nobody has been disqualified. Reads don't always convert to actions, so no surprise there. Keep in mind that this post has been up for less than 24Hrs and over 25% of the slots are now taken, so I'd say it's doing pretty well for this early stage.

if slots are filled. You can always up the count. So more people can join and we can achieve better adoption
I think you just want to get more accounts in, the more random amount of people not coming from the same place the better. If the coin stays low on value and gets spread with time it will be better.

That's not true at all. If I wanted to get more accounts in, I would have done that the very first day.
Anyway you're entitled to your opinion.
Activity: 490
Merit: 101

Once the main airdrop is complete (assuming we get the full 99 members by end of the week), I'll do a larger distribution to random Waves wallet holders from my own holdings. If we fall short of the 99, I'll distribute it from the remaining amount. That way all the airdrop subscribers from Bitcointalk still get 250k as promised. Trust is critical for the projects success, so I don't want to renege on my word  Wink
legendary

Activity: 317
Merit: 12

Activity: 67
Merit: 5
Just Sending u Message.

I hope I'm one of the "no centralization management"

A number of people have asked me what they can do to help/contribute.

First-off, big thanks to Nycziecskoi who has created a Telegram group that you can join here: https://t.me/DECNT_Unofficial

Other things that would be helpful...

• Discord Group
  • Reddit Group
  • FB/TWitter/YT posts
  • Blog posts
  • Wiki/crypto site listings
  • Website (if a site is setup, it should be admined by a group, not one individual)
  • A better logo  Grin
  • Other graphics/promotional material
  • Anything else you can think of!

legendary
Done, thanks for the drop and the exchange  Grin
When distro?

Hi Keltrentt, as soon as we hit the 99 subscriber mark. Please help spread the word to accelerate the timeline. We currently have 75 slots open, at the current rate, I'm hoping to distribute the tokens by Weds 02/19
what means 25mm? I wonder about max supply, is it open source? perhaps a bit moar of data would be nice , i will be watching.

Hi andulolika, the total supply is 25 million. The token cannot be reissued and all promotion/awareness will be driven by the community. The first 99 people to subscribe to the airdrop will each receive 250k $DECNT (the same as me 99+1). Whether this token gains traction will be down to us as a group.

Why did I create it? Every token/coin out there starts with a management group or individual that reserves a LARGE portion of the tokens/coins for themselves, in the hope that it will get traction, and then start selling en-mass to cash out. $DECNT is different in that there will be no super bag holders, every person in the first 100 holders will be equal, our rewards will depend on our effort and success as a group. The initial distribution is 100% free, no Tweets or posts required (although they are appreciated and encouraged), no "donations" required, or any of the other BS typically associated with an airdrop or token distribution.
I just created a Telegram group for DECNT token.  Smiley

By definition it is an unofficial group, as there will be no centralized management, or official representatives to DECNT.

Feel free to join for further discussions around the idea!  Wink

https://t.me/DECNT_Unofficial

Thanks Nycziecskoi, this is great.

I guess lack of WAVES wallet is a huge factor here, since i moved to SSD i can't have a darn wallet.

But you can easily get a wallet for your mobile device - Android or iOS

You can also set one up on the online Waves Exchange.
Activity: 37
Merit: 1
I just created a Telegram group for DECNT token.  Smiley

By definition it is an unofficial group, as there will be no centralized management, or official representatives to DECNT.

Feel free to join for further discussions around the idea!  Wink

https://t.me/DECNT_Unofficial
Activity: 107

I guess lack of WAVES wallet is a huge factor here, since i moved to SSD i can't have a darn wallet.

But you can easily get a wallet for your mobile device - Android or iOS
legendary

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

legendary
what means 25mm? I wonder about max supply, is it open source? perhaps a bit moar of data would be nice , i will be watching.
Activity: 107
Activity: 37
PM sent. This sounds exciting!  Cheesy
Pages:
Jump to: