Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [AirDrop] DECNT - Decentralized token with no centralized management - page 4. (Read 991 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 101
I started waves wallet and it gave me a random seed.
idk how to get the wallet address, while it's still syncrhonizing

Which wallet did you install? Currently, they've wrapped everything into the Wave Exchange App. Go to https://waves.exchange/sign-up and hit the download menu to find the right version for your OS. Once you've gotten the seed, you should be able to load your account. Note that the app password and your account password are separate things. If you already have your seed (and it sounds like you do), click the account drop-down in the top right corner of the app and follow the instructions for importing an account. Hope that helps!

Note: The app should sync within a few seconds as it doesn't download a localized chain. If it's hanging, check your network settings to make sure the app isn't being blocked.

Thank you for your reply. I imported my random seed and it gave me a public address corresponding to it. Which I am sending to you as a private message.

Awesome, glad you were able to get it setup.
Activity: 317
Merit: 12

Which wallet did you install? Currently, they've wrapped everything into the Wave Exchange App. Go to https://waves.exchange/sign-up and hit the download menu to find the right version for your OS. Once you've gotten the seed, you should be able to load your account. Note that the app password and your account password are separate things. If you already have your seed (and it sounds like you do), click the account drop-down in the top right corner of the app and follow the instructions for importing an account. Hope that helps!

Note: The app should sync within a few seconds as it doesn't download a localized chain. If it's hanging, check your network settings to make sure the app isn't being blocked.

Thank you for your reply. I imported my random seed and it gave me a public address corresponding to it. Which I am sending to you as a private message.
Only 80 spots left for this airdrop, PM me your WAVES account ID if you'd like to join the fun.

Activity: 317
Merit: 12
Activity: 107
Merit: 1
PM Sent. Let's do this
Pages:
Jump to: