Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [AIRDROP] DimonCoin - [FUDD]ecentralized - page 10. (Read 49334 times)

Activity: 173
Merit: 100
I Love this coin too much and want that dev team spread important of this project over social media and can make good community which help Dimoncoin for long term stability, Missed first airdrop just because i forget to fill my Mew Wallet with Eth. Applied for 2nd.
Thanks and best of luck for future development, Wink
Activity: 1260
hopefully this project is always a success in the future
i am looking for luck in your airdop project ..thx
Activity: 85
Merit: 0
Joined the airdrop but I don't know how to join the Telegram group. There's no such option in my Telegram app, and I'm based in the Philippines.
Activity: 238
Joined airdrop
Please confirm that I'm accepted or not

& where is bounty & i have a suggestion for you
Activity: 1428
Merit: 653
Always Act Smart and Play Safe With Your Funds
Joined the airdrop today. Good thing that I was able to join Telegram because on some airdrops I was not able to do so because of region restrictions. Thank you.
How to bypass those restrictions buddy, how could you join telegram despite region restrictions?
Activity: 34
This is one of the great project...
Activity: 261
Joined the airdrop today. Good thing that I was able to join Telegram because on some airdrops I was not able to do so because of region restrictions. Thank you.
Activity: 280
Merit: 101
Blockchain with a Purpose
NEW CONTRACT PUBLISHED!

0xDe39E5E5a1B0eEB3Afe717D6d011CaE88D19451e

Total Supply Cap: 100,000,000 DimonCoin
Decimals: 8 digits
Ticker: FUDD (as in FUDDecentralized)

Please update your wallet with the new token address.
We are distributing right now the new token exactly to the same addresses that received old FUD yesterday.

Do not use EtherDelta until their official announcement! We know it is listed but it's a wrong contract!
PLEASE DON'T USE IT OR YOU WILL JUST BURN GAS!

thank you so much dev. for the information, we will update as soon as possible!
Activity: 1428
Merit: 653
Always Act Smart and Play Safe With Your Funds
Just joined the airdrop second wave. I have a request, please don't make joining telegram mandatory as it's not allowed in some countries. Thanks and good luck.
Activity: 383
Merit: 12
I joined and I do hope to receive this time for the second wave. Thanks in advance. Do not receive the First wave of DimonCoin. But still positive for this airdrop. Thanks in advance.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
I really like what the creators have done with the website so far.
I can see on Etherdelta there is now a bid price of 0.0000018. Brilliant! With a total supply of 100,000,000, this gives a market cap of 54,000 USD. Quite funny how money can just be created out of thin air like this SmileySmiley.
My suggestions going forward is that the coin continues to be marketed as a FUD coin, i.e. a HEDGE against altcoin downturns. IMAGINE if this coins gets known as a hedge coin.. so in times of crypto crisis people buy FUDD. That would be awesome and the price will increase alot from here!
Owners, try to get this listed on Bittrex for an immediate pump in price Wink

And this is exactly the idea at the base of the coin!
Thank you for your comment, really appreciated
Activity: 70
Wow
Nice project
Just joined and will be expecting token soon
You are together in this
legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 1113
There's no need to be upset
I received FUDD today but have received FUD before already (with one D only)

which token is the official one?
both have value?

thx.

I received both as well, but now I see on etherdelta and it looks only FUDD is tradeable. So I think the new official name is only FUDD and the old "FUD" is dead... waiting for more infos though. Maybe dev can clarify...

Yes, we changed the contract due to a bug, you should now use only FUDD

ok, thank you so much
so FUD become like a collectors item ?! Wink
Activity: 616
Merit: 256
successes to the project. I will be active in its development. wishes left. please inquire.
Activity: 98
Are Newbies excluded or can I take part?

everyone can join, just follow the rules
Activity: 434
Are Newbies excluded or can I take part?
Activity: 322
Merit: 16
I just signup for the DimonCoin Airdrop campaign ,  I have some problem, Anyone can join both 1st and 2nd airdrop ? Is it possible ? 
Activity: 51
i like dimoncoin, proper followup and concentration by FUDD team can lead the coin to live for a long time and this can create a huge business for every one
Activity: 560
Merit: 107
As always I participate in the second round. Smiley
Successful development.
Activity: 351
I thank you dev) I really like it here. Now joined 2 round. Let's grow together and reach all the peaks of the world!  Wink
I want to read the road map ...
Pages:
Jump to: