Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [AIRDROP] DimonCoin - [FUDD]ecentralized - page 14. (Read 49342 times)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0
Airdrop received! Thank you for the updates. Looking forward to round 2!
Activity: 406
Merit: 109
Thank you for the airdrop!!
Activity: 129
Merit: 17

We do apologize for this situation, but as stated above this code error is strictly related to decentralized exchanges. The tokens can be transferred without any issue between wallets but the smart contract that is behind EtherDelta can't.

We worked hard to follow our roadmap, to issue the tokens as established; we found a bug, we are working even harder to solve it. If the solution is changing the contract we do it, even if this means be untrusted by a part of the community.
We think communication is fundamental, and that's why we reported this bug to everyone from the very first moment we found it!

Now we are already testing the new contract, we already selected all the addresses that received the old FUD, and we will re-issue the new one without anything you should do! If you had the old FUD you will have the new FUDD too, no need for a minimum amount required.

We will release new updates later today, we count to have the situation solved before the end of the day

Thank you,
DimonCoin devs

It is very nice to know that behind this project are people who are trying to do something. I understand the situation and I hope that the problem will soon be resolved.
Activity: 208
Merit: 101
so , What can I do for my token ? To many people can't transfer from wallet to etherdelta.
if dev change symbol , where we can transfer token for get new token ?
old token is not used or just memories ?

We do apologize for this situation, but as stated above this code error is strictly related to decentralized exchanges. The tokens can be transferred without any issue between wallets but the smart contract that is behind EtherDelta can't.

We worked hard to follow our roadmap, to issue the tokens as established; we found a bug, we are working even harder to solve it. If the solution is changing the contract we do it, even if this means be untrusted by a part of the community.
We think communication is fundamental, and that's why we reported this bug to everyone from the very first moment we found it!

Now we are already testing the new contract, we already selected all the addresses that received the old FUD, and we will re-issue the new one without anything you should do! If you had the old FUD you will have the new FUDD too, no need for a minimum amount required.

We will release new updates later today, we count to have the situation solved before the end of the day

Thank you,
DimonCoin devs

Very good news... hope this project will success Smiley
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
DeepOnion
It seems that it's impossible to fix the bug. So a new token is reasonable. We are still here with the dev team. Thanks for the hard working.
legendary
Activity: 2744
Merit: 1708
First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold
I will confirm that I have received my tokens. Thank you dev team. I wish you luck with this project. I will hold for sure.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
hi dev, is distribution already finished yet..??
Activity: 180
Merit: 101
Exclusive Member
Received the tokens too. It will take sometime for us to be able to transfer it to Etherdelta I guess? Let's give it some time
Activity: 742
dev waiting for my token..
i checked on list and my eth wallet is there.
waiting..thank you
Activity: 117
Received coins, Thanks!
Activity: 33
Received the airdrop. Thank you
Activity: 8
I received the FUD token airdrop !!  Thank you so much!!
Activity: 93
Nothing to Lose
when airdrops 2nd round begin , still not see the link or something  Grin
still waiting
Activity: 2
Thanks
I hope a new moon coin
Activity: 87
New Moon, New Money no more fears ... Thanks i received my tokens.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 100
thanks dev, I have received my FUD and may I participate in the next round?
Activity: 130
Thank you for informing us  Smiley
Activity: 155
An error has been found in the smart contract code, something that we could not have tested before because it is strictly related on how Etherdelta works. This bug doesn't allow any transfer of tokens to this specific exchange, but as many of you already noticed, you can normally transfer them between wallets. So we are already on the path to a rework of our contract, and of course everyone who received FUDs will receive exactly the same amount!
The airdrop will be re-executed, the blockchain situation will be replicated. We want to re-issue tokens EXACTLY how they were sent the first time. What should you do? Nothing, just wait for the new token to be dropped in your wallet (no need to have the minimum amount). We are sorry for this inconvenience that was completely out of our control.

Update will come tomorrow, meanwhile don't do any transfer to Etherdelta

I can confirm that I have receive 5230 FUD. Thanks.
we'll wait your work can end
Activity: 332
An error has been found in the smart contract code, something that we could not have tested before because it is strictly related on how Etherdelta works. This bug doesn't allow any transfer of tokens to this specific exchange, but as many of you already noticed, you can normally transfer them between wallets. So we are already on the path to a rework of our contract, and of course everyone who received FUDs will receive exactly the same amount!
The airdrop will be re-executed, the blockchain situation will be replicated. We want to re-issue tokens EXACTLY how they were sent the first time. What should you do? Nothing, just wait for the new token to be dropped in your wallet (no need to have the minimum amount). We are sorry for this inconvenience that was completely out of our control.

Update will come tomorrow, meanwhile don't do any transfer to Etherdelta

No problem , Thank you
Activity: 490
Hello. Bye.
Received my fud tokens, thanks dev team!
Pages:
Jump to: