Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [Airdrop] DSTRA - From Community Comes Unity | Airdrop #35 | ~68% remain - page 33. (Read 43975 times)

legendary
Activity: 2590
Merit: 1501
Someone already tried to run the MN I was running but have disabled the reward is too low 0.25 DST compared to the POS. Sad
Activity: 77
Merit: 0
I think we should remember that Cryptopia is a very low volume exchange. As well that many traders do not care to participate in the airdrop. So when considering the points above I really look forward to see a higher volume exchange list this token.
Moreover Cryptopia charges too much to list a coin on their exchange. Sometimes they have deposit and withdrawals problems too. So, don't think Cryptopia will be worth for dstra now.

Perhaps not yet, but it should be worth considering as soon as there should be funds for that. Cryptopia is quite a good Exchange among the non-top exchanges.
Activity: 109
with on-going airdrop
hope DSTRA getting better with more technique and will enlighten the community

airdrop 10 is in progress.
A new wallet was announced and the MAC version also came out.
DSTRA is definitely evolving.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 21
The last week were really amazing, the efforts of the team payed off and we got listed on crex24 .. Now, we should work on more enhancements.. Good luck to all of US!
I also believe the teams are doing great with all the information they've been working on and putting out, while I do understand that most of us do worry about the price at the moment which I believe is also related to the general market trend and though DSTRA just got listed on crex24, I so see a better future for this project going forward.
Activity: 40
I will spare the vote for DSTRA.
Gleam:
https://gleam.io/zWrbN/dstra-airdrop-10
Is not this time Gleam reflect vote only once, unlike last time?
If so, that is a loss for DSTRA.

Gleam allows to register one vote due to the fact that those voting exchanges allow only one vote per user (that's a quite common approach nowadays for vote listing). So if you can vote only once there, then Gleam has only one activity for it.
Activity: 103
I think we should remember that Cryptopia is a very low volume exchange. As well that many traders do not care to participate in the airdrop. So when considering the points above I really look forward to see a higher volume exchange list this token.
Moreover Cryptopia charges too much to list a coin on their exchange. Sometimes they have deposit and withdrawals problems too. So, don't think Cryptopia will be worth for dstra now.
Activity: 602
Merit: 13
with on-going airdrop
hope DSTRA getting better with more technique and will enlighten the community
Activity: 27
Since all the markets are down, and crypto is not that much fun at the moment, I can't think of a better way to spend some time than participating in the DSTRA airdrops and earning some coins while waiting for the markets to perk back up again.
Activity: 322
Merit: 100

yeah let's hope for a high volume. but as whenever a coin comes to a new exchange you will expirience some kind of dump. but good for people who want more coins Cheesy
Activity: 30
Activity: 518
Merit: 11
let's hope that all the team dedications will reflect in fair price for DSTRA. right now it floats too low
Activity: 1246
Merit: 306
C U
The last week were really amazing, the efforts of the team payed off and we got listed on crex24 .. Now, we should work on more enhancements.. Good luck to all of US!
Activity: 34
Hi,
When can we expect tokens listed on the huge exchanges? And are you going for the major ones? If yes, name them one by one, please. Thanks to you
Activity: 324
Merit: 100
Good luck to everyone in the new AD10 round and happy trading on the exchanges !
gij
Activity: 278
Merit: 1
AD 10 is the first round after listing on the exchange.
Mack wallet, which was late, also appeared, and now everything is in place.
Anyway, let's do. Smiley
I think a Win32 version is still in demand, Glad to see this project is growing, it is very important to support the project while the market is in bear position.

That's right at all
I did not notice it.
I think it is important, so I will suggest it to developers to improve.
Please be glad
I received a reply saying I will add the 32-bit version later Cheesy

32-bit version
↓↓
https://github.com/DSTRACoin/dstra/releases/download/v1.0.0/dstra2-v1.0.0-windows-i686.7z
Cheesy Good Work
Activity: 78
Anyway, let's do. Smiley
I think a Win32 version is still in demand, Glad to see this project is growing, it is very important to support the project while the market is in bear position.

That's right at all
I did not notice it.
Please be glad
I received a reply saying I will add the 32-bit version later Cheesy

32-bit version
↓↓
https://github.com/DSTRACoin/dstra/releases/download/v1.0.0/dstra2-v1.0.0-windows-i686.7z
Anyway, let's do. Smiley

That's right at all
I did not notice it.
gij
Activity: 278
Anyway, let's do. Smiley
Anyway, let's do. Smiley

Activity: 109
I will spare the vote for DSTRA.
Gleam:
https://gleam.io/zWrbN/dstra-airdrop-10
Is not this time Gleam reflect vote only once, unlike last time?
If so, that is a loss for DSTRA.
Pages:
Jump to: