Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [Airdrop] DSTRA - From Community Comes Unity | Airdrop #35 | ~68% remain - page 36. (Read 43975 times)

Activity: 360
Merit: 100
@onginity
Hello guys after a long wait the community is still keeping that's good, the swap is all right on my part, I wanted to know if there is any problem with the explorer because it does not show the address I use, try with the insight and this works well, thanks.
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
Hey there! I would like to know how many coins will be sold during the ICO? When does the ICO start and end? How did you determine the number of coins to be sold?
copper member
Activity: 97
Activity: 994
Merit: 504
i have purchased some fome back in the begining and swaped the coins into dstra when the devs split with fome cash. now i understand that is another swap. is it still ongoing? i have v1 of dstra
Activity: 14
Hello
Hello to everyone! I still need to study the whitepaper of this idea. But what payments methods can I use in order to buy your tokens for holding?
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
swap worked like a charm for me, hardly seen such an easy swap! my wallet is staking pretty good even though I dont have that much coins. keep up the good work  Cool
Activity: 121
Yes, a constitution is a big project that helps society to grow and progress more, so we must be more active and unique with him as he is with us in his frank and exhilarating tasks. This is sure to set me up Crex24, a great job and a very special team I love you DSTRA
Activity: 40
Is DSTRA running again then? I thought it was down for ages...
Nope - we are all the time alive and kicking. There were few obstacles along the road, but we still progress and noone is giving up here.
copper member
Activity: 97
Activity: 82
Is DSTRA running again then? I thought it was down for ages...
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
Team do the hard work so far to produce a product is the recently released some of this time, they also have a lot of partners who continue to support. I'm sure a strong determined and hard working team, this project will be a success for the future
Activity: 9
Good evening
I've checked the roadmap, it has a very big potential. I’m very enthusiastic about it. It will significantly help people. I'm in.
Activity: 36
Hello,
Who do you consider to be your main competitor? Where can I find a video about the project? Send me the link pleeeease
Activity: 40
Normally a bounty campaign should start parallel or even before ICO starts, so that you can attract more potential investors. They are still organizing the bounty campaign and the half of the ICO is already finished then.

Yes, but we are not ICO. DSTRA is an active project running since Q1'18 with various bounties and airdrop tasks, so we will be happy to explain it in further details - just let me know which areas are still raising doubts.
Activity: 24
Glaim bounty has just ended !
Normally a bounty campaign should start parallel or even before ICO starts, so that you can attract more potential investors. They are still organizing the bounty campaign and the half of the ICO is already finished then.
Current DSTRA airdrop ending soon and then we begin a wohle new phase of DSTRA development & evolution!
Activity: 91

I support this currency from the beginning. I am allowed to participate every time.
I am looking forward to the future of this currency. Please support us too. Everyone in this community is very kind and nice. I will continue to cheer from now on.
Activity: 208
Aprox 2 hours till the end of the AD9... :-)
Activity: 31
Greetings all.
This idea is really valuable. Serious goals, determinant team and clear paln
I'd like to join your community
Pages:
Jump to: