Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [AIRDROP] 🚀 FREE AIRDROPS 🚀 - 🌟 eBIT 🌟 -💰 3rd of 7 rounds💰 - page 56. (Read 35363 times)

Activity: 45
Merit: 0
When will the round two airdrops gonna start?
Activity: 178
Merit: 101
i already joined in the airdrop i hope this project would be successful in the future.
Activity: 51
Merit: 10
I'm hopping I'm okay my account is a jr
Activity: 23
Activity: 388
Merit: 100
I joined the airdrop. In hoping that this token have a good future ahead of him and thanks to Dev.   Smiley
Activity: 322
Merit: 122
Hello World!
Just making sure I'm in for the Bitcoin of the future! Future! Future...Future!~

Hopefully we all have fun with this token and keep up its community. It seems to be pretty straightforward, but it has a nice dev team who will evolve and develop as the community demands (I hope!).

Good luck everyone! Good luck devs!
Activity: 252
Merit: 102
eBIT will successful. Hope for the best. Best wishes to vibrant team members.
Joined airdrop.
Activity: 129
AIRDROP Øx visit https://t.me/Airdrop0x
Joined airdrop.. we hope more people will come here..
Activity: 1176
Merit: 162
Is the airdrop distribution finished?
Activity: 262
Merit: 250
How do you think to what height the coin will rise?

Its up to the market! But we hope $0.10 - $0.50 for now! And lets see what the future brings us!

If you list on good exchange then it will get up to that. I wish the team all the best.

True story lets see what exchanges are going to accept eBIT! Novaexchange / Etherdelta / Mercatox / Cryptopia maybe! Any other suggestions?
Activity: 200
Joined airdrop..thanka dev.wait for application
Donations will close in 30 min!!
I am definitely going to hold on to my airdrop to participate in the others. This is becoming a very popular project. Good stuff.
Yeah holding is a good thing! Because if you sell you won't be in the next airdrops anymore!!
Activity: 2
Very Good..... it'll be a huge success
Activity: 280
Merit: 106
I am definitely going to hold on to my airdrop to participate in the others. This is becoming a very popular project. Good stuff.
Activity: 235
Merit: 100
How do you think to what height the coin will rise?

Its up to the market! But we hope $0.10 - $0.50 for now! And lets see what the future brings us!

If you list on good exchange then it will get up to that. I wish the team all the best.
Activity: 49
Just got an email from you Sir. 3 ether is the highest donation. this project is a success. thanks. waiting for airdrop.

We are dedicated to make it a succes!!
Activity: 1442
Merit: 106
This is your last change to donate! 1 Hour left!
Pages:
Jump to: