Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅[ANN] [Airdrop] Frenzia token on the NEM blockchain [ANN]✅ - page 7. (Read 8288 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 297
Great Project, i like the NEM Wallet Smiley
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Good project but why all these checks..
Activity: 672
Merit: 501
finally the waiting is coming too, welcome nem tokens,,
Activity: 78
This is a very low supply:O . why only 100?
Activity: 56
Merit: 1
Frenzia - NEM
– World's Largest Payment Gateway –

Shopping at your favourite High Street and Retail Park stores has never been easier with Frenzia

TARGETED COUNTRIES

Category nr: 7235829: Asia, Africa, Middle East
Category nr: 2475234: EU. EEA, EFTA, Turkey
Category nr: 9345228: Saudi Arabia, UAE
Category nr: 4527823: US, UK, CA, NZ, AU, IE

*For marketing purposes it is important that we can divide you in the right country and category

Telegram:  https://t.me/frenzianews
Twitter:  https://twitter.com/frenziaofficial

PLEASE DO NOT SPAM OR POST YOUR NEM ADDRESS OR YOU WILL GET BANNED AND NOT RECEIVE TOKEN

What Are The Token Details?

Symbol: FZ
Platform: NEM
Mining: Premined
Decimals: 0
Total Supply: 100 BN

Pre-registration Airdrop (20BN)

https://t.me/frenzianews

Goals and Roadmap

- Getting pre-registrations for airdrops done
- Donation pledges
- Listing spreadsheet with results
- Finding a project manager
- Finding a writer/copywriter
- Putting a development team together  
- Development website and decentralized online payment gateway for e-commerce
- Development of contactless payment card + card reader + mobile app for in-store use
- Token distribution (bounties first than airdrops)
- Listing on exchanges
- Finding a marketing manager
- Putting a marketing team together (digital marketing experts and direct business recruiters)
- Get those businesses (High street and retail park businesses, not some amateuristic shirt websites etc) to trial the system for a certain period

Donations, ICO & Exchanges

We have decided not to do an ICO nor list the token on an exchange until the project has started to materialize. We don't want people to start trading based on hype. In case the project doesn't take off, people wouldn't like they have been scammed.
However we are is desperate need of voluntary donations and we would appreciate your contributions. At this stage we only need your pledge. We won't ask for your financial contribution until we have put a good team together.

Donate 10000 Xem and receive a free payment card for life + early bird access to Frenzia.
Donate 20000 Xem and receive a 2 free payment cards for life (one for yourself and one for your friend/partner) + early bird access to Frenzia.

If the project happens to fail at some point and there are some donations left (depending whether they have been spend or not or only partially) you will get the rest back minus transaction fees.

Bounties Stage 1

- Create Logo (100K)
- Create signatures for Bitcointalk (200K)
- Infographics (250K)
- Whitepaper
- Experienced project manager to manage this from beginning till end (20 MI subjected to milestones)
- Developers, (copy)writer, business website, marketing experts (1MI each subjected to milestones)

Bounties Stage 2

- Someone who know how can add us to exchanges (we will pay for it) (400K for each exchange)
- Tweet about us (1K a week)
- Advertise on other platforms or create your own ads on Facebook etc (2K per week)
…......

More information will be added later

Anything left on the coins will be help for future fundings.

thanks for air the airdrop
Activity: 370
Merit: 101
Freedom is priceless
hmm dedicated to payment only? sounds interesting to me though. Please make the website, I would love to check out Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2296
Merit: 1031
I did the airdrop form and hope the best for your project.  But... My recommendation is to clarify the posting of NEM address to "location" field.  Is it just required when we do the form?  I hope so because there are a lot of other airdrops and campaigns that simply require an ether address there.  Frankly, I would rather just leave my ether address there because that's more useful in various other campaigns.

I hope this part of the signup can be clarified or improved.
Activity: 770
Merit: 298
tozex.io
can we use a light wallet for this like wallet that provided on these page : https://blog.nem.io/lightwallet/ ?
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
NEM is a very good blockchain,there are too many Erc20 Token now,I know dimcoin is built on the nem blockchain,hope this coin also can succeed.very glad to join your airdrop.
Activity: 224
I didn't have NEM wallet before but now I downloaded it because of this airdrop. I have to say it looks nice but it's also more consuming for the computer.

To those of you who are asking how to join the airdrop. First you need to join their Telegram here: https://t.me/frenzianews/12 and there you will see link to the Form, but don't forget to join Telegram and retweet their tweet.

It's a light wallet. You don't need to download the blockchain. You can connect to a node and voila.
By the way did you sign up cos I can't find your details. I had someone else think that he signed up but he forgot to press on the submit button Grin
Activity: 252
Hello Devs,
I think than you must considerer too LATAM as target market because there are a grown of people interested   
in your project.. Thanks
Activity: 445
Merit: 251
I didn't have NEM wallet before but now I downloaded it because of this airdrop. I have to say it looks nice but it's also more consuming for the computer.

To those of you who are asking how to join the airdrop. First you need to join their Telegram here: https://t.me/frenzianews/12 and there you will see link to the Form, but don't forget to join Telegram and retweet their tweet.
Activity: 294
determination today leads success tomorrow , i will support you dev , frenzia reach namex (moon)
Is NEM address different from ETH address? I just dont know because i am newbie to this

Yes they are totally different.
Download the Nem wallet here https://nem.io/downloads/
Here is a video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GrFuHS3iUcgtutorial
Activity: 47
Merit: 0
Is NEM address different from ETH address? I just dont know because i am newbie to this
Activity: 938
This could be different but a great project seems interesting.
Looking forward to this project. Good luck Dev.  Wink
Frenzia - NEM
– World's Largest Payment Gateway –

Shopping at your favourite High Street and Retail Park stores has never been easier with Frenzia

TARGETED COUNTRIES

Category nr: 7235829: Asia, Africa, Middle East
Category nr: 2475234: EU. EEA, EFTA, Turkey
Category nr: 9345228: Saudi Arabia, UAE
Category nr: 4527823: US, UK, CA, NZ, AU, IE

*For marketing purposes it is important that we can divide you in the right country and category

Telegram:  https://t.me/frenzianews
Twitter:  https://twitter.com/frenziaofficial

PLEASE DO NOT SPAM OR POST YOUR NEM ADDRESS OR YOU WILL GET BANNED AND NOT RECEIVE TOKEN

What Are The Token Details?

Symbol: FZ
Platform: NEM
Mining: Premined
Decimals: 0
Total Supply: 100 BN

Pre-registration Airdrop (20BN)

https://t.me/frenzianews

Goals and Roadmap

- Getting pre-registrations for airdrops done
- Donation pledges
- Listing spreadsheet with results
- Finding a project manager
- Finding a writer/copywriter
- Putting a development team together  
- Development website and decentralized online payment gateway for e-commerce
- Development of contactless payment card + card reader + mobile app for in-store use
- Token distribution (bounties first than airdrops)
- Listing on exchanges
- Finding a marketing manager
- Putting a marketing team together (digital marketing experts and direct business recruiters)
- Get those businesses (High street and retail park businesses, not some amateuristic shirt websites etc) to trial the system for a certain period

Donations, ICO & Exchanges

We have decided not to do an ICO nor list the token on an exchange until the project has started to materialize. We don't want people to start trading based on hype. In case the project doesn't take off, people wouldn't like they have been scammed.
However we are is desperate need of voluntary donations and we would appreciate your contributions. At this stage we only need your pledge. We won't ask for your financial contribution until we have put a good team together.

Donate 10000 Xem and receive a free payment card for life + early bird access to Frenzia.
Donate 20000 Xem and receive a 2 free payment cards for life (one for yourself and one for your friend/partner) + early bird access to Frenzia.

If the project happens to fail at some point and there are some donations left (depending whether they have been spend or not or only partially) you will get the rest back minus transaction fees.

Bounties Stage 1

- Create Logo (100K)
- Create signatures for Bitcointalk (200K)
- Infographics (250K)
- Whitepaper
- Experienced project manager to manage this from beginning till end (20 MI subjected to milestones)
- Developers, (copy)writer, business website, marketing experts (1MI each subjected to milestones)

Bounties Stage 2

- Someone who know how can add us to exchanges (we will pay for it) (400K for each exchange)
- Tweet about us (1K a week)
- Advertise on other platforms or create your own ads on Facebook etc (2K per week)
…......

More information will be added later

Anything left on the coins will be help for future fundings.

where is the form sign up?

Join us on Telegram and there you will find the link to the form
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
This project is good, come in !!
legendary
Activity: 942
Merit: 1026
I'm a big fan of NEM.
I like to see more projects building on NEM.
Frenzia seems to be a promising project.
Hopefully your website will be ready soon with some more infos.
I have waited so long for an airdrop on the NEM platform, at last one is here. You have a unique project and of course will attract special audience. There are now thousands of cryptocurrencies/tokens out there now - not all of course will survive, however those with very special functions and operating techniques will survive. In any case, the most essential tthing is for the token to be well distibuted and held by users. I would suggest that you guys develope strategies that would encourage airdrop receivers to HODL the token for a long time. A smart way to do this would be to set aside a certain airdrop percentage to reward those that would HODL received FRENZIA token - probably, the longer you hodl, the more bonus you earn. This will ensure that FRENZIA tokens are not dumped on exchanges before completion and execution of the projects.

Just to mention, I have a great Facebook followers and would be glad to help spread the words about FRENZIA token all over. I attended the last NEM Meet up here in Berlin and I am a big fan of NEM and also of projects luanched on the NEM plateform.

Goodluck guys Smiley

Thanks for your advice and input.
The scrutinising is very strict. I try to limited potential dumpers and sockpuppets as much as possible. Normally people dump because they paid for an ICO or recived an airdrop based on hype and promised without anything yet being realised. The airdrop won't start untill the project has progressed in such a way that it has already created value to HODL before it has reached peoples wallets  Grin

Thanks you for helping out. Just to be clear: I have to connection whatsoever with the Nem foundation. I'm nothing more than a Nem enthusiast just like you Wink
Pages:
Jump to: