Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅[ANN] [Airdrop] Frenzia token on the NEM blockchain [ANN]✅ - page 11. (Read 8323 times)

Activity: 569
Merit: 250
Where is possible to exchange tokens on the NEM blockchain?
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
how to joined twitter campaign?!

Twitter campain is not live yet
TWW
Activity: 1456
Merit: 109
i still have another airdrop which required my location with eth address..can i still participate without change my location or address?

I only need to check that the address belongs to your profile so that others don't steal id's. So you can put it anywhere in your profile

ok..i put my nem address on my other contact info..thanks
Activity: 282
Merit: 250
how to joined twitter campaign?!
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Hi guys . Just joined your airdrop. Good luck to the team and to the project .
i still have another airdrop which required my location with eth address..can i still participate without change my location or address?

I only need to check that the address belongs to your profile so that others don't steal id's. So you can put it anywhere in your profile
Hello i m already in some other airdrop where i required to save me eth wallet in location filled so how can i Be Part of This Airdrop,
Dev Please Help, Your Project is Quite Good And I Want to Join it. Thanks in Advance.

Just put it anywhere else in your profile
Something new. May have create another wave too.

Nem is not new. It is as old as Ethereum with a current market cap of 1.6 Bllion dollar
I like the fact that this project aims to cover all continents of the world but wouldn't it have made more sense to use the ethereum platform? I say this because it's the most popular altcoin and lots of crypto folks have ether addresses already.

The most popular is not always the best option. Ethereum way way to overhyped. With some patience we might see in the future Nem overtake Ethereum
Hello dev, I see NEM address in your registration form. What address should I fill? MEW address?

No not Ethereum. You can download the Nem wallet from https://nem.io/downloads/
And here is a video on how to create it https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GrFuHS3iUcg
TWW
Activity: 1456
Merit: 109
Hello sir,
what's the difference between NEM and XEM

Xem is the currency of the Nem platform. Xem is therefore also a token.
Activity: 173
Hello i m already in some other airdrop where i required to save me eth wallet in location filled so how can i Be Part of This Airdrop,
Dev Please Help, Your Project is Quite Good And I Want to Join it. Thanks in Advance.
Activity: 302
Merit: 102
Mining with noise and without noise is all possibl
Something new. May have create another wave too.
Activity: 235
I like the fact that this project aims to cover all continents of the world but wouldn't it have made more sense to use the ethereum platform? I say this because it's the most popular altcoin and lots of crypto folks have ether addresses already.
Activity: 232
I have participated to your airdrop dev.  Good luck to this project. Many are looking forward to it. Hope to hear morw of it very soon.
Activity: 728
Merit: 117
Hello dev, I see NEM address in your registration form. What address should I fill? MEW address?
Activity: 448
Merit: 12
Hello sir,
what's the difference between NEM and XEM

Activity: 252
Merit: 37
Another alternative to ethereum currency. interesting project.

Actually it's a better one. They both came out around the same period but Nem had less exposure because they had no ICO like Ethereum. Recently they have been marketing heavily. 2018 could be the year of NEM

Nice to know that we have another option. A better one as you mentioned. good luck with the project.
dev, may i ask what info is entered in "Your country and category number (see ANN) *" in the airdrop form? thanks

If you don't know just put your country name
Pages:
Jump to: