Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [AIRDROP] MorningStar Payment Systems 💰| 100% PoS | 20% interest 1st year - page 15. (Read 33096 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

Reserved for bounty. Good luck for the project
Activity: 240
Merit: 101
Seems like the community behind this is dwindling.

I wasn't part of the airdrops.. I bought in.

But I can barely see any life in the dischord or anywhere else.?  Where's the action?

What can we do to bring some hype back into this coin?

Still stakin' tho!

I am taking care of things outside of crypto world.  I discussed it with everyone on Discord before I took this break.  I will be back in a few days.
Activity: 78
Merit: 10
Seems like the community behind this is dwindling.

I wasn't part of the airdrops.. I bought in.

But I can barely see any life in the dischord or anywhere else.?  Where's the action?

What can we do to bring some hype back into this coin?

Still stakin' tho!
I am still holding my coins from the first round bounties. Have been away for a few weeks. Is there any new way to get more coins atm?

No there are no airdrops right now.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
I am still holding my coins from the first round bounties. Have been away for a few weeks. Is there any new way to get more coins atm?
Thank you everyone.  I appreciate it.  I am working as fast as a I can and still maintain sanity outside of crypto. 
Activity: 182
I think this coin is dead ... very unlikely to live again ..

Why do you think that?  I am the dev and I can tell you it is not dead.  

Probably just a troll - Keep up the good work dev!! I've been following the thread on Discord. Loving the ideas and passion behind this project.

Seconded. Please keep up the good work dev! Its quite rare to find a dev so active and engaging with the community.

+1, Ignore comments like these, please keep up the good work!
I really like your approach, not hyping the product that much, just doing your thing!
You have our support! Smiley
Activity: 650
Merit: 502

Why do you think that?  I am the dev and I can tell you it is not dead. 

Probably just a troll - Keep up the good work dev!! I've been following the thread on Discord. Loving the ideas and passion behind this project.

Seconded. Please keep up the good work dev! Its quite rare to find a dev so active and engaging with the community.
Activity: 156

Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Activity: 178
Morningstar offers a logical project. It looks like the crew had done a right field work early. Blockchain-based payment systems can be placed in our lives in the future.
Activity: 650
Merit: 502
hmmmmmm whens next airdrop?

Don't think its been announced yet. Ask Dev is Discord for more information.
Can I find a roadmap somewhere?
I would be interested in the short-, mid-, and logterm goals of the devs!  Smiley
Greetings!

Maybe check in the Discord channel? Or ask the dev there - seems to be pretty active.
Thanks for the answer, I will check out the discord channel when I am back home!  Smiley
Activity: 98
Hello Dev

Good luck with project development.

Closely watching the progress !!! Cheers
Activity: 1036
Merit: 311
why do I see the price of the morning star getting down and probably will cause the coin to be unsuccessful in the market because of poor project development
No it's not because of the poor project development. If you are on the community you will be aware that the dev is doing something important development for the project, And we are all excited about this.
Morninstar is still in its earlier stage and it is normal that the coin's value is going down like any other altcoins during its earlier days because of the dumpers/cheaters from airdrops. Dev was very generous giving away huge amount of MRNG initially. Now that Morningstar no longer gives airdrop, and development of new software wallet (android wallet, coinimo, electrum) is in progress, the coin is the most promising of all the coins out there. The coin will be in demand and those who dumped will regret. And the good news is, no more dumpers they already have exhausted all their coins in the earlier weeks' airdrop. All that is left now are the real investors/holders. So the best thing to do right now is to grab the coins now while its cheap.

Most promising of ALL coins out there is quite a statement.  I like morningstar, from a philosophical standpoint if nothing else.  Yet I still don't see any reason for such a bold proclamation.  It's a fun micro-cap alt ATM but wouldn't bet the farm on it.
Activity: 156
I would be interested in the short-, mid-, and logterm goals of the devs!  Smiley
Greetings!

Maybe check in the Discord channel? Or ask the dev there - seems to be pretty active.
Greetings!
Great coin.

Just wondering, maybe you can answer this.

I am trying to download your wallet on a Windows10 Server using chrome browser.

Unfortunately, the browser says it's a virus. So it won't let me download or run the file.

Is there a work around to get this installed? Or is this really a virus? j/k.

Thanks in advance.

Almost all wallets show a false positive.  Please come over to the Discord and we can help you out. 

After trying different browsers and still getting the same issue. I found out it was Windows Defender, which comes with windows 10 servers on Amazon ec2.

In order to fix this, you need to open Windows Defender. Then go to the Quarantine tab. Once there, you'll find atleast 1 item in that list. Just check the date/time stamp to ensure you are selecting the correct one.  Then right click and choose "allow".. 

Now go back and try the download again. It worked for me. I've got the wallet and it's now syncing!

Hope this helps anyone else with the same issue.

-T

Thank you for the helpful post.

You're welcome!

Just to let you know. My wallet is working and is Sync'd.. I got my first STAKE within a day or 2...  So I'm totally happy with this and can confirm if you get through the tech issues this is a legitimate and worthwhile coin for long term investing!

I might even blog about it!

If you do blog, make sure to share.  Thank you for the kind words.
Activity: 109
enjoy this world
Pages:
Jump to: