Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [AIRDROP] MorningStar Payment Systems 💰| 100% PoS | 20% interest 1st year - page 12. (Read 33092 times)

Activity: 156
Merit: 100

What a strange Video... Cheesy
Did you make this, or the Dev?
Care to explain the intent of it?

Was linked in another thread. Thought it was a promotional video?
Activity: 182
Activity: 80
Merit: 10
Now that segwit2x fork has been called off, buys are going back to altcoins.  Now is the time to buy more MRNG!
Activity: 107
CoinMarketCap is now showing data for CoinsMarket which actually better reflects a higher price around 9 satoshi at the moment. You will also see more of the volume is on that exchange. There is a very small sell wall on CoinsMarket before it moves higher.
Activity: 240
Merit: 101

Needless to say, we wont be pursuing HitBTC. 
Activity: 535
Merit: 250
Love me tender
That awkward moment, when you already need a rebranding) Competition is very high! If you do, then do it well, and it's better to do it perfectly!
Not sure about the coinexchange matter, does HitBTC charge anything to get it listed? If not, or if it's less I would wait first and see how it is doing on there before you/ we pay for Coinexchange listing.
I received a response from CoinExchange.io regarding listing MRNG on their exchange.  They would like 2 BTC to be listed.  This is roughly $15,000 at current prices.  I need the community's feedback on this matter.  That is an extraordinary amount of money.  Please let me know your thoughts.  Thank you.

That's very high! Didn't they come back at 1 or 1.5 BTC before? They're starting to get greedy  Undecided

Can any of the MRNG development funds be spent towards it? What if do an ICO to raise 2 BTC?

If there is a good rationale to let people believe launching at another new exchange could make the price higher and could make a little profit, someone may would like to continue to contribute money or join ICO. But I doubt how many people would like to do so especially for who lost a lot of money after price dip heavily over the past a few months.

No strong community, no enough support from the community.

Two months, less than 40 community members. It's a joke, isn't it?

Definitely not a joke  Grin
I received a response from CoinExchange.io regarding listing MRNG on their exchange.  They would like 2 BTC to be listed.  This is roughly $15,000 at current prices.  I need the community's feedback on this matter.  That is an extraordinary amount of money.  Please let me know your thoughts.  Thank you.

That's very high! Didn't they come back at 1 or 1.5 BTC before? They're starting to get greedy  Undecided

Can any of the MRNG development funds be spent towards it? What if do an ICO to raise 2 BTC?
I received a response from CoinExchange.io regarding listing MRNG on their exchange.  They would like 2 BTC to be listed.  This is roughly $15,000 at current prices.  I need the community's feedback on this matter.  That is an extraordinary amount of money.  Please let me know your thoughts.  Thank you.
I just wanted to update everyone real quick.  I heard back from HitBTC and they are working on putting together an offer to have MRGN listed.  When I hear back from them I will let everyone know.

Awesome - thanks for the update. Maybe we can help raise money as a community! I'd be willing to contribute to get it listed.
Activity: 331
Merit: 105
I just wanted to update everyone real quick.  I heard back from HitBTC and they are working on putting together an offer to have MRGN listed.  When I hear back from them I will let everyone know.

Great news! Hope it all works out. By all means HitBTC is a way better exchange than Nova
I just wanted to update everyone real quick.  I heard back from HitBTC and they are working on putting together an offer to have MRGN listed.  When I hear back from them I will let everyone know.

That's really awesome news! Good to hear you are carrying the project forward.
(By the way, I sent a´request to list MRNG on HitBTC aswell, but I feel like only the dev is "allowed" to get the coin listed there, at least that was what their answer was saying...)
Activity: 87
This coin is also traded on COINSMARKETS people, you can safely move your coins there.  Wink
COINSMARKETS is a very responsible exchange, and if a coin has a POS reward, it will be handed out to the coin holder, which is what the other exchange cannot do, and I like this exchange.
Activity: 183
Score of MorningStar coin team.

Dev team: I have no comments.
Roadmap: No unique features.
Marketing ability: Low. The marketing person main duty is chatting with members in Discords. This is not marketing, this is more like customer services.
Business model: Low quality. After attracting initial members by 2 airdrops, no any good marketing strategies after that. Very slow community growth, almost zero growth.
Reaction of urgent event: Very slow and irresponsible. When the NOVA exchange has issued a notice to shut down the exchange via email, MorningStar team didn't notify its community members to be aware of this critical change immediately, but keep silence until other community members inform each other via Discords. And this specific person who informed the Exchange closure notification to the community was immediately banned by the MorningStar manager in Discords.

The only thing I would like to praise is the logo which might be the major factors to attract investors.

The worst aspect of the coin is not the Dev, it's the marking team has no abilities and lack of marketing strategies.

The team needs improvement.

I don't know where you get this news man. Non was banned for informing us the news of novaexchange closure, you do not make any sense.
Activity: 339
Merit: 11
I have to admit that even if the price plummeted to the sewer, like...the filthiest dump of any recent airdrop, The coin have potential. But again, we could only tell for sure once real developing gets started so we can get a better picture of the future of this project. Development has to be serious to really reach an audience with real interest for the coin because airdrops can reach lots of people, but airdroppers are only seeking to dump, so if the community wants to be real and authentic, the coin has to be built around progress and not fake promises or ideas that are out of reach. Competition is hard, every altcoin right now is trying to fight in being able of staying in the btc market because this bull wants to burry most useless coins and tokens in doge and ltc markets. Only few alts will be taken seriously and the majority will be buried. Mediocre efforts won't get any coin anywhere. And mediocrity is everywhere in this market.
Activity: 331
Merit: 105
This coin is also traded on COINSMARKETS people, you can safely move your coins there.  Wink
Activity: 166
dev

We will continue to support you. Everything works fine wallet, pos and good rewards

success
Pages:
Jump to: