Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [AIRDROP] MorningStar Payment Systems 💰| 100% PoS | 20% interest 1st year - page 23. (Read 33096 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 100
asked to add token to the apps of monitoring of its investments
https://novaexchange.com/market/BTC_MRNG/
MRNG/BTC
MRNG/ETH
MRNG/LTC
https://www.blockfolio.com/
who can add a token MRNG
Activity: 406
Merit: 107
I congratulate you on the IPO. Good luck with the project.
Activity: 546
Merit: 257
Have you found the Yellow Sign?
I'll keep my eye on this one for sure!
Activity: 240
Merit: 101
Finally the exchange! Congratilations to the team and everyone that worked on this coin, it is a hard work to get listed and even harder to do so many airdrops Smiley.

I have a buy order of 5000 MORNINGSTAR at 571 satoshi, I hope someone will take it as soon as possible Smiley

Meanwhile, good luck!

So what's the diff between MorningStar and openbazaar. Just add a altcoin for shopping?
I dont like any pos coin before. But airdrop change my mind, that make people equal.

Join Discord and start talking to our community members!  Everyonce and awhile we do GIVEAWAYS on there.  Wink
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
Finally the exchange! Congratilations to the team and everyone that worked on this coin, it is a hard work to get listed and even harder to do so many airdrops Smiley.

I have a buy order of 5000 MORNINGSTAR at 571 satoshi, I hope someone will take it as soon as possible Smiley

Meanwhile, good luck!

So what's the diff between MorningStar and openbazaar. Just add a altcoin for shopping?
I dont like any pos coin before. But airdrop change my mind, that make people equal.
Activity: 658
cool, all appeared on the stock exchange NOVA, all who want can buy themselves for the time being a good course https://novaexchange.com/market/BTC_MRNG/
in http://coinsmarkets.com/trade-BTC-MRNG.htm already bought all applications

Meanwhile, good luck!

Thank you for the support.  A strong community is the hardest thing to stop in crypto.  Once everyone realizes that MRNG will truly be unstoppable.
Activity: 560
Merit: 119

Meanwhile, good luck!
Activity: 182
Merit: 102
Only accept facebook and twitter of the drop activity? Do not intend to set BCT-related empty? This is really a hot project

There will be BCT related airdrop activity soon, stay tune! For the mean time you may join us in discord for more info
Activity: 184
Only accept facebook and twitter of the drop activity? Do not intend to set BCT-related empty? This is really a hot project
MorningStar (MRNG) is now being traded on Nova Exchange.  Thank you NOVA and thank you to the community.  Long way to go but this is a big step.

We would like everyone to request a listing on CoinMarketCap and CoinHills.  This will boost interest In MorningStar and give us a good set of tools to use. 

Thank you again!! 

Roadmap coming soon!

Activity: 184
I'm curious how this will develop. This coin is interesting and has an interesting future. Only what I please - do not add your coin to liqui exchange - which has a bad reputation.
Activity: 178
Congrats on the Nova listing.  Looking forward to a Mac wallet so that I can participate.

I have been told that the wallet works on a Mac if you use wine. This is one option till a native wallet is created.
Activity: 87
Merit: 10
Congrats on the Nova listing.  Looking forward to a Mac wallet so that I can participate.
Activity: 389
Merit: 103
Activity: 182
Merit: 102
Wohoooo this is it guys! Morningstar is already in Novaexchange!
Activity: 202
Activity: 178
Let the trading begin! https://novaexchange.com/market/BTC_MRNG/ . Already a few buy/sell orders have been placed.
Activity: 389
Merit: 103
As it seems there is no interest at this moment in this coin. I bought 3000 coins on coinsmarket but the estimator is saying that ill be able to have my first mint in 16 days, it is this ok?
Our current trading exchange platform is still 1 (CoinsMarkets), our staking/minting time will be stop or go since we have fewer transactions are ongong (est. 4-8 buyers per day) so you'll see the staking/minting inaccurate time. Our coin will be hitted on Novaexchange any moment and also we already have planned to include another trading market.

If you want more MRNG, visit us at Discord Channel here so you'll not worry about the staking/minting time Smiley
Activity: 560
Merit: 119
As it seems there is no interest at this moment in this coin. I bought 3000 coins on coinsmarket but the estimator is saying that ill be able to have my first mint in 16 days, it is this ok?
Pages:
Jump to: