Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [AIRDROP] MorningStar Payment Systems 💰| 100% PoS | 20% interest 1st year - page 25. (Read 33101 times)

Activity: 80
Merit: 10
Novaexchange may be up today or Monday.
Activity: 480
Merit: 106
When will dev start another round  airdrop? The first exchange should be novaexchange.

Join discord server if you want to keep updated with all the latest news.
Activity: 308
Merit: 101
When will dev start another round  airdrop? The first exchange should be novaexchange.

Please join us in discord. announcement will be there.
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
Activity: 868
Merit: 100
Now s the era of POS coins I suppose and the ones with solid roadmap tends to make it's way in this competitive market. I like the details of this coins and I believe this will bring in a positive change.

Good luck to the dev and the admin team.

Hoping over to Discord.
Activity: 240
Anyone know when Morningstar will be in Novaexchange? The vote is over and it was a success, so what's missing for this to happen? Because the current price is low on that exchange trading Morningstar.

I am waiting to hear back from them.  I have a ticket in with support.
Activity: 617
Merit: 251
Anyone know when Morningstar will be in Novaexchange? The vote is over and it was a success, so what's missing for this to happen? Because the current price is low on that exchange trading Morningstar.
When is the airdrop starting. And Dev any update on a Mac OS Wallet.

Airdrops are over and they have been for a few days.  I run various campaigns via Discord if you are in there.  If not you should be. 

The Mac OS Wallet will come in the future.  If necessary, run via Wine.
Activity: 182
Merit: 102
NOTICE:

It has come to my attention that some users do not know that they are supposed to encrypt the wallet and then unlock it to mint.  I apologize for overlooking this.  I assumed it was common knowledge at this point in the game.  

TO ENCRYPT and UNLOCK:

Go to "Settings"----->"Encrypt Wallet".  Enter your desired password, then restart the wallet.  Once the wallet has restarted, hit "Unlock Wallet"  and enter your password.  

There should be a green, open lock in the bottom, right hand corner.  

OPTIONAL: You can leave "For Minting Only" checked.  You will just have to enter your password to send coins.  

Thanks, I'm a newbie and this information is really helpful to me and hopefully to other newbies out there who's just starting out.
NOTICE:

It has come to my attention that some users do not know that they are supposed to encrypt the wallet and then unlock it to mint.  I apologize for overlooking this.  I assumed it was common knowledge at this point in the game.  

TO ENCRYPT and UNLOCK:

Go to "Settings"----->"Encrypt Wallet".  Enter your desired password, then restart the wallet.  Once the wallet has restarted, hit "Unlock Wallet"  and enter your password.  

There should be a green, open lock in the bottom, right hand corner.  

OPTIONAL: You can leave "For Minting Only" checked.  You will just have to enter your password to send coins.  
If there is anyone among us speaking Turkish, here is the translated page.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-airdrop-morningstar-odeme-sistemleri-100-pos-ilk-yl-20-faiz-2172979

Thank you.  Added to the Discord and will be updated on the OP.
Activity: 560
Merit: 119
Impressive, in just a few days you've been able to raise the votes on novaexchange. But what about making public the airdrop details. Who received the coins and so on...
Activity: 389
Merit: 103
Social media airdrop still run?
Join our Discord Channel here: https://discord.gg/nktqFqf

You'll find out what's our active bounties there, thank you!
Activity: 44
Social media airdrop still run?
Activity: 151
Activity: 658
my opinion, road map is what we need now, to understand where we are going
It is necessary to put the exact plans then the development will be smooth
Activity: 686
Merit: 108
You did it!!   Thank you everyone.  Here we go!

MRNG   Morningstar   2017-09-08 22:58:32   Vote ended   250 / 250   More Info!         Vote!

Great news, now we need cryptopia on board next! I was looking through there website at the paytopia section. If could raise 20k than can get listed straight away. here is a link to there website about getting listed : https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Paytopia Morningstar for the win!
Activity: 29
aidrdrop is liveing now?
Activity: 518
Congratulations! Novaexchange is not even bad for starting your project. Now you need to think about the implementation of all projects put into development. This is the key to successful growth!
The logo on this coin is so creepy (Just for me) It look likes presenting a cult group.   Shocked
Nice project.      Grin

Well then it should be a smooth transition from USD!   Wink Wink Grin
Pages:
Jump to: