Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [AIRDROP] MorningStar Payment Systems 💰| 100% PoS | 20% interest 1st year - page 40. (Read 33115 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 250
What's the ETA for Airdrop info?

Dude the airdrop is already running, there is info in the OP, to be quick the airdrop is by facebook, twitter and discord.
Activity: 1736
Merit: 254
Got 500 coins. Thank you  Cool
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
What's the ETA for Airdrop info?
Activity: 868
Looks good to me. I like the concept and the vision but then we need to find something unique about this coin which none of the other POS coins have. Now days there are lot of POS coins but then at this moment what would matter the most is how we place them in the market. Since, almost all Crypto are decentralized, we need to find some unique way to sell this coin.

I will follow this project for sure.

Thanks and have a wonderful day ahead.
Activity: 955
Merit: 500
So you aim to be a better Bitcoin? Wink
Activity: 434
Hi dev,
How I can syncronise the Wallet? Just adding the nodes in the Morningstar.conf ??
Thanks

Also the walled use to stuck a litle, if this happends just restart the wallet,  syncronise happens in a minute
Activity: 304
I have already received coin for Facebook, twitter and discord!
Activity: 616
Merit: 145
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
For new guys, join us on discord, dev is very active there and we're trying to build a good community Wink
Activity: 448
great distribution without any rules well done developers
Activity: 518
how ti join airdrop?
I do not see a working link in the main topic. Thank you!
Activity: 1736
Merit: 254
Activity: 80
Merit: 10
Facebook,Twitter and Discord This is how you get the airdrop?

So far, yes.
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
Facebook,Twitter and Discord This is how you get the airdrop?
Activity: 240
Merit: 101
Hi dev,
How I can syncronise the Wallet? Just adding the nodes in the Morningstar.conf ??
Thanks

Yes.
Activity: 294
Merit: 104
Hi dev,
Thanks
The 1st AIRDROP IS ACTIVE!!!  Check the OP.  Just want to make sure everyone who reserved knows.  Thank you everyone.
dev, could you please explain what the rpcuser and rpcpassword values mean in the morningstar.conf? Do I need tp save the password?
Thanks.

No I will add a sample to OP. 

rpcuser=*your user name*
rpcpassword=*your password*

save this file as Morningstar.conf.  You do not need to remember them unless you are RPC'ing into your wallet from another computer or program.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 364
dev, could you please explain what the rpcuser and rpcpassword values mean in the morningstar.conf? Do I need tp save the password?
Thanks.
Activity: 392
Looking for shmexy coins!
I love shmexy airdrops. Would somebody be so kind to message me once this airdrop starts? It will be so nice of you.
Activity: 384
is it an illuminati?? because the logo on this thread is like that.
waiting for the airdrop time sir. it sounds great.
Pages:
Jump to: