Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [AIRDROP] MorningStar Payment Systems 💰| 100% PoS | 20% interest 1st year - page 42. (Read 33115 times)

Activity: 1016
Merit: 502
my wallet stop sync after 598 block, and nothing happens for about 30 minutes, win7 x64
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
wow. you have encroached on the most valuable thing a state-money. I'd love to see the terms of your bounty program, because such a challenge for banks must have a large monetary effect. Wait for the announcements.
NrX
Activity: 770
Merit: 254
It looks interesting and already so many people have shown interest in this coin. I have bookmarked this page to keep myself update with every single news and information which will be publicized in time. At the moment airdrop is hot topic let's wait for proper announcement.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 577
avatar and signature space for rent !!!
Is there are any  specific date where will be the airdrop started . by the way i will book this thread to make sure im not late if the airdrop started.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 364
I'm eagerly waiting for things to fall from the sky and catching them.
Activity: 448
Merit: 265
another airdrop , glad to wait airdrop details Cheesy , good luck dev with ur project
Activity: 289
Merit: 10
everyone is waiting for the airdrop, is great I see this project is so promising
Activity: 980
i just downloaded your windows wallet and my kespersky anti-virus remove its exe file immediately after download, means a virus is connected with your wallet exe file. check it please. how and where to buy your coin.
Activity: 77
i'm in . Waiting for airdrop Details Wink
Activity: 480
Merit: 106
Waiting for airdrop Details.
Same here, tho no information about premine and the PoW is over so not much work other than wait for devs.
Activity: 476
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
Waiting for airdrop Details.
Activity: 378
Merit: 107
We are waiting for details and air drop.
Activity: 132
I'll keep an eye on this...
Activity: 294
when start of airdrop sir , ? i interest it ,.  thanks in advance ,.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
This seems like a promising coin, I just left my footprint here and waiting for the airdrop. Concept is good with 20% POS, but OP mentioned this is for 1st year only, I'm waiting for more info about the coin and roadmap later.
Activity: 504
Merit: 251
What is it 100% pos and 20% interest?
Activity: 644
Very promising coin. I keep my eye on it.
Activity: 240
Merit: 101
I hope MorningStar will learn from some of  Deeponions mistakes...Deeponions  had a lot of people with multiple accounts and dump their coins the first chance they got..
One member had 10 accounts.. You could use their website to cross-check applicants and see who held 90% of their coins and follow the rules..http://deeponion.info/..

Thank you for the idea.  Much appreciated.
Your welcome... Just waiting on airdrop info now.. If you guys need a hand with anything p.m I'll help in any way I can..

Noted.  Thanks again.
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
I hope MorningStar will learn from some of  Deeponions mistakes...Deeponions  had a lot of people with multiple accounts and dump their coins the first chance they got..
One member had 10 accounts.. You could use their website to cross-check applicants and see who held 90% of their coins and follow the rules..http://deeponion.info/..

Your welcome... Just waiting on airdrop info now.. If you guys need a hand with anything p.m I'll help in any way I can..
Activity: 240
Merit: 101

Pages:
Jump to: