Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [AIRDROP] MorningStar Payment Systems 💰| 100% PoS | 20% interest 1st year - page 5. (Read 33090 times)

Activity: 22
Merit: 0
morningstar.conf

server=1
stake=1
addnode=185.144.100.29:29186
addnode=185.243.113.25:29186
addnode=89.40.4.195:29186
Activity: 166
Merit: 100

Not yet.  However, those who wish to pay attention will see some news soon.

what a shameless guy you are that you still promise things here!!!

what do you think? people are stupid? you think, I share valuable links here that nobody understands what it is and then we have to think that you are still working for this coin?Huh
 Please go away play outside with your bike or play games but leave this coin to a real dev. and you may continue to share backward links as long as you have nothing to do with this coin
Activity: 240
Merit: 101

Not yet.  However, those who wish to pay attention will see some news soon.
Activity: 560
Merit: 119
Is there any blockchain available at the moment? I am interested in creating a project for all the MNG holders. To revive this project

There is certainly a blockchain available and it works. I have MRNG wallet that is always online. pos 20% interest 1str year also works so we will be grateful if you can give this coin a second life.

I hope that the current developer is willing to transfer all the necessary data. DEV please do something good for the community once and give all the information to give this coin a second life. since you do not do anything and the community doesNTrust you anymore

Well, I am agree to work on a swap MRNG to a new coin maybe a new branding but all based on the idea that MRNG appeared. So if anyone is interested get in touch with me.

We will run and it properly!

Swap nice, good idea. when are you going to start?

First I want to see that people are interested about it

Well, there is almost no community because there is no good product so better first good working coin with an exchange only then people come here who are interested.

Share with me in private your telegram.

This project looking good and growing , when 2nd round of airdrop will be start. i'm waiting for 2nd round.

Are you posting just for the sake of posting? Don't you see that the project is dead?

Cryptocurrency rate will always be tied to the "Market" section (which collects information from the main stock exchange and displays the cryptocurrency and capitalization values ​​of the company).

Yes, this is true. Like any other company listed on a stock market as example.
Activity: 374
Merit: 12
Cryptocurrency rate will always be tied to the "Market" section (which collects information from the main stock exchange and displays the cryptocurrency and capitalization values ​​of the company).
Activity: 1382
Merit: 105
This project looking good and growing , when 2nd round of airdrop will be start. i'm waiting for 2nd round.
Is there any blockchain available at the moment? I am interested in creating a project for all the MNG holders. To revive this project

There is certainly a blockchain available and it works. I have MRNG wallet that is always online. pos 20% interest 1str year also works so we will be grateful if you can give this coin a second life.

I hope that the current developer is willing to transfer all the necessary data. DEV please do something good for the community once and give all the information to give this coin a second life. since you do not do anything and the community doesNTrust you anymore

Well, I am agree to work on a swap MRNG to a new coin maybe a new branding but all based on the idea that MRNG appeared. So if anyone is interested get in touch with me.

Well, there is almost no community because there is no good product so better first good working coin with an exchange only then people come here who are interested.

Activity: 60
Merit: 1
What is the Discord link? The one in the OP is dead.
we need a new dev team. someone who wants to take over MRNG and implement masternode then we go to the moon.

this dev is a scam

The irony of your statement. 

when are you going to pay the loss of the people who have lost so much money because of you? I personally think that you have no experience with blokchain, so  yes ask  then community to help. believe me here are enough people who want to help you but please dont share stupid backward codes, photos and videos on the site.
Activity: 240
Merit: 101
we need a new dev team. someone who wants to take over MRNG and implement masternode then we go to the moon.

this dev is a scam

The irony of your statement. 

this dev is a scam
so the developer will ever come back? i am still having a few thousands mng
Activity: 868
Merit: 279
I'm watching this hopefully I can understand this better.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hmH7VY4-rUM
Pages:
Jump to: