Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [AIRDROP] MorningStar Payment Systems 💰| 100% PoS | 20% interest 1st year - page 7. (Read 33090 times)

Activity: 240
Merit: 101
What is the specific allocation of this project? Only airdrop and bounty way?

What is the specifications of other coins???
All are same

Yes.  Everything is the same.  I will update if there are any changes that the community decides on.  Please join Discord if you would like to have some input into the future specs/direction of the coin.
Activity: 464
Merit: 13
i cant join discord . " the instant invited is invalid or has expired"

https://discord.gg/qYe3tnP

Amazing work.. we Just need some New exchanger.. live coinexchange, tradesatoshi.. we dont need to aim to the big ones yet..
Activity: 200
Merit: 100
What is the specific allocation of this project? Only airdrop and bounty way?
Activity: 1596
Merit: 362
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
i cant join discord . " the instant invited is invalid or has expired"
Activity: 1596
Merit: 362
Any activity from the Dev recently? I heard he deleted all communication channels, was there any further note regarding this?
Greetings!

I think this coin is dead. No dev, no wallet link, no social media.
Activity: 182
Any activity from the Dev recently? I heard he deleted all communication channels, was there any further note regarding this?
Greetings!
guys let's get this coin on yobit or coinexchange. because pos, staking and wallet works fine. only good website than a better exchange than coinmarkets. that is it.

yes tradesatoshi too low fee..
Activity: 166
guys let's get this coin on yobit or coinexchange. because pos, staking and wallet works fine. only good website than a better exchange than coinmarkets. that is it.
Dead project?
Website down.

No news from the developer?

He says that will be back in the mid of Jan, lets see, I got all my coins on coinsmarkets but They are offline
what happeneed to the discord channel? anyone have bootstrap for morning star?
Discord channel was closed by dev.

He says that will be back in the mid of Jan, lets see, I got all my coins on coinsmarkets but They are offline..
You should download the wallete and stake
20% is very good

Any Active link to windows wallet?
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Dead project?
Website down.

No news from the developer?

Activity: 182
Merit: 102
waiting for goodnews. will look forward in few weeks. i hope dev will finally be able to continue like he said.
Discord channel was closed by dev.

He says that will be back in the mid of Jan, lets see, I got all my coins on coinsmarkets but They are offline..
Cryptopia they have good offer for coins which is listed on NOVAEXCHANGE.  50% discount
Dev and community should work on that. Price will go from 2 sat to 200 sat atleast.

In the short tearm yes, Im sure if Dev really take controll alot of new investors coming in, It can hit 1$ 10$ easy in less then a year!

Activity: 308
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
Cryptopia they have good offer for coins which is listed on NOVAEXCHANGE.  50% discount
Dev and community should work on that. Price will go from 2 sat to 200 sat atleast.
Pages:
Jump to: