Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] AirDrop | PEERBANKS IRA, ONE TIME ONLY - page 4. (Read 7573 times)

Activity: 756
Merit: 250
46 more entries before we close the form and start the review. Please be advised that duplicate entries will be deleted and will not be given anything. Also, as for the price, after ICO we managed to get $200+ price for each IRA and the team is working to hit $400 now. Early holders are committed to hold the price at $400. So, the airdrop of 0.5 IRA is not a small amount. Give it at $100, you get $50 for just a tweet. Well, there are sure dumpers out there and we do hope they will think twice about dumping IRA as this is a long term project. You get more value when you hodl as how retirement funds works. Thanks
I plan to hold till the cows come home.  Grin

Till the cows come home? What does that mean? ^^
Activity: 154
Merit: 12
Live life to the fullest and focus on the positive
46 more entries before we close the form and start the review. Please be advised that duplicate entries will be deleted and will not be given anything. Also, as for the price, after ICO we managed to get $200+ price for each IRA and the team is working to hit $400 now. Early holders are committed to hold the price at $400. So, the airdrop of 0.5 IRA is not a small amount. Give it at $100, you get $50 for just a tweet. Well, there are sure dumpers out there and we do hope they will think twice about dumping IRA as this is a long term project. You get more value when you hodl as how retirement funds works. Thanks
I plan to hold till the cows come home.  Grin
Activity: 120
Merit: 100
Activity: 322
Merit: 122
Hello World!
So Peerbanks IRA seems really cool. I think it will be the future of retirement (or some other coin or token). But am I missing something? What is it's acronym? PBIRA? PBI? Will it be traded or is this just like a share in the fund? I'm a little fuzzy on some of the details.

Best of luck on your project!
Activity: 97
Merit: 10
Joined. Good luck with the project.
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
just joined and let us see how it goes!
Activity: 165
Many well-known projects are airdrop way to release, but you should pay attention to the initial trading on the line, may be easy to dump, the price control factors in the air when the time should be taken into account
Activity: 364
Merit: 102
Airdrop joined, thanks devs, which you success on project
Activity: 67
Activity: 31
I joined the airdrop!

You can check my twitter update!

https://twitter.com/cryptohunter123/status/921043032434147328
Activity: 100
joined airdrop ( bounty twitter campaign) .thank you very much  Wink
Activity: 173
joined airdrop  Smiley
Activity: 33
Just Joined. Thanks
Activity: 240
Wave platform has many airdrops. Also this one. Grin
Activity: 184
Is this an asset project based on WAVE? Which platform will trade in the future?
Activity: 163
Activity: 1366
Merit: 107
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
joined airdrop thanks
Activity: 154
reward should be bigger for retweets imo. applied anyways
Activity: 98
I want to join
My adress:3PCnNQdbibLpFLFQQ5sSQJLbfAagNjnqRRX
Twitter:https://twitter.com/JETLI8J/status/920980008679673856
Activity: 280
Merit: 101
Blockchain with a Purpose
Thank you dev, i joined already the twitter airdrop! waiting for my drops! Good luck for this project!
Pages:
Jump to: