Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] AirDrop | PEERBANKS IRA, ONE TIME ONLY - page 5. (Read 7573 times)

Activity: 120
Merit: 100
Thank you for the interest in signing up. As of this moment, we already have 1,186 sign ups. When the 1,500 sign ups is met, we will start the review and release payment granted valid entry and no attempt to fraud participation.
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
Joined the airdrop - thank you
Activity: 350
Merit: 15
Joined Airdrop. Looking forward to see tokens.
Will keep fingers crossed for the project, so blockchain meets IRA with success Smiley
Activity: 1
Joined airdrop.thank you
Activity: 518
Merit: 261
i have joined your retweet campaign !
Activity: 79
Merit: 10
I want to join this airdrop but I am still not with wallet waves so if I already understand I immediately join this airdrop. thanks.
Activity: 542
signed up the form & joined the airdrop
Activity: 1274
Merit: 319
I also joined your Twitter Airdrop.
Good luck for your project.
Activity: 266
ANother waves token, this will find it very hard to get listed on other exchanges apart from the WavesDex, when Ping token was delisted on Cryptopia because they said their is lack of communication from the Waves team to them on platfrom updates, good luck to the team

Waves token is a piece of shit and waste of time, money and energy. I won't take it even for free
Activity: 266
It looks quite promising, but unfortunately I am not a fan of waves token, I wouldn't be participating but I will watch it grow from the sideline

Good luck team
Activity: 868
Merit: 500
ANother waves token, this will find it very hard to get listed on other exchanges apart from the WavesDex, when Ping token was delisted on Cryptopia because they said their is lack of communication from the Waves team to them on platfrom updates, good luck to the team
Activity: 45
Signed up for the airdrop. Thanks!
Activity: 70
Really interesting project, but will it really work? I don't think people would trust a crypto for a retirement plan due to the price going up or down, I mean a crypto can be really cheap one day and the next be in the clouds. Is there any guarantee about that?

Activity: 305
Activity: 405
Joined airdrop. Support the Peerbanks project
Activity: 420
Join the Airdrop sir, More power!
Activity: 196
Merit: 11
First time for me filling the form using screenshoot. Good luck for the project sir.
Activity: 606
Merit: 108
I joined the airdrop, and this photo is proof of participation

https://screenshot.net/pt/w690vs1
Pages:
Jump to: