Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [AIRDROP] [SDRN] Senderon - ERC23 Project Funding Token - page 14. (Read 18891 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 104
pm was sent to dev, thanks for airdrop
good luck!
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1205
Sent te address too.
I think I was one of the firsts Smiley
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
Dont see tokens in my mew. Hope it will appear in it soon  Wink
Thanks a lot dev! Keep my eye on it
Activity: 854
Merit: 1000
Sent my address for ICO.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 538
I still have time to take part in Airdrop?
Activity: 112
Merit: 100
PM sent with my etherum address ,thanks for airdrop
Activity: 420
PM sent
thanks to airdrop Smiley
Activity: 532
when distribution ?
Activity: 294
Sent pm view hours ago.
legendary
Activity: 1029
Merit: 1000
Activity: 700
Merit: 251
Joined airdrop. Thanks!  Cheesy
Activity: 784
Merit: 506
Joining the airdrop and bumping this thread. :p  Thank you very much.
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1024
just an update on distribution:

currently sent out to over 200 people so far. we have airdrop requests for another roughly 450 people still to verify and process.

People below full members are unlikely to receive the airdrop.

Thank you for the large interest so far, hopefully we can finish distribution in the next day or two and get on with the project

I sent you my address very early on and you replied it was invalid and to send you a valid address. I sent you another address immdediately that I know for certain that works but I did not receive any coins in the distribution yet. Please let me know when I will receive the distribution and if you received my PM with the valid address. Thank you.

I went back to the OP and saw that I need to add a custom token to MyEtherWallet. I did that and the tokens show a 40,000 coin balance. Thank you. I hope this project is a success. Let us know via this thread how we can help. :-D
Activity: 404
sent PM, Hopefully I was in time. Good luck with the project!
Activity: 295
ॐ http://goaco.in ॐ
pm sent, ty dev Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1024

currently sent out to over 200 people so far. we have airdrop requests for another roughly 450 people still to verify and process.

Thank you for the large interest so far, hopefully we can finish distribution in the next day or two and get on with the project

I sent you my address very early on and you replied it was invalid and to send you a valid address. I sent you another address immdediately that I know for certain that works but I did not receive any coins in the distribution yet. Please let me know when I will receive the distribution and if you received my PM with the valid address. Thank you.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 627
PM Sent
Thanks for airdrop dev  Smiley
Activity: 700
Merit: 108
reserving croatian translation
Activity: 1260
Merit: 251

confirmed, i just received the airdrop. And i look into the etherscan transaction but the transaction is not there
i just able to see the coins in MyEtherWallet
Activity: 756
Merit: 269
PM sent, thank
Pages:
Jump to: