Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [AIRDROP] [SDRN] Senderon - ERC23 Project Funding Token - page 11. (Read 18891 times)

Activity: 1414
Merit: 254
If that Airdrop is only for Full Member and above, it can't finished in one day only. But this is just 8 hours after this thread is created. Shocked
Really looks suspicious,
Activity: 330
Merit: 250
I've sent the PM hours ago but I haven't received anything yet. I don't know if I made it or not but I responded pretty early so I hope I did.
Activity: 826
Merit: 263
We've received over 1000 requests now so there may be a chance that you won't receive the airdrop.

We have verified and processed around 450 transactions now so we are aiming to get near the finish line by tonight.

Thank you for the overwhelming interest in the project, although you might not be able to get free coins, you can still support the community or buy coins on the market or OTC.

Will you post update about the eligible people I believe there is not more than 500 people who will meet the condition of Full Member. So all participants who sent the pm will get stakes for this airdrop or only those will meet the condition?

That's my same question.
Activity: 826
Merit: 263
We've received over 1000 requests now so there may be a chance that you won't receive the airdrop.

We have verified and processed around 450 transactions now so we are aiming to get near the finish line by tonight.

Thank you for the overwhelming interest in the project, although you might not be able to get free coins, you can still support the community or buy coins on the market or OTC.

What? It's very strange. There are very interesting airdrops that after days and days have not yet reached the number of qualified members (full member or above) and here we are already over 1000? Uhm. Maybe  there is  an error in counting and after a skimming will be spot for everyone. Will there be a spreadsheet to make things more transparent avoiding someone could say this is a scam? Trolls are always lurking and you have to keep safe.
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1001

Will you post update about the eligible people I believe there is not more than 500 people who will meet the condition of Full Member. So all participants who sent the pm will get stakes for this airdrop or only those will meet the condition?
Activity: 304
Merit: 250
I have joined this social bounty program and I hope success. Love this Project Good luck!
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1010
PM sent jus now... i'm 1000 or out?? thanks
Activity: 1022
Merit: 500
Send pm. to dev.
Activity: 114
Merit: 11

RJX
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1003
PM sent, hope I made the cut.

GO TEAM!
Activity: 548
Merit: 265
My old account was "Ghoom" (hacked) u=199247
Activity: 662
Merit: 257
Sent PM. thank you dev and good luck
Activity: 857
Merit: 262
just sent you a PM. thanks in advance!
read some info on the project and it seems to be a bit too general Smiley
Good luck and let's see how it will advance.
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
Activity: 310
Merit: 100
https://eloncity.io/
i sent the pm. i hope this will be successful. how can i help to promote it?
Activity: 176
ok Grin, i cant, thanks
Activity: 1008
Merit: 253

Conditions:
Full member or above Bitcointalk account.
Account must have been created prior to 1/7/17

You should read the OP only Full Member or above are eligible for this airdrop. No need to waste your time with useless replies into this topic.

Sent PM dev

I sent PM too,
thanks a lot

pm sent
Activity: 378
Merit: 102
Full member and above? Why are enthusiastic people like me entering the crypto market not allowed  Undecided
Activity: 176
Activity: 588
I sent PM too,
thanks a lot
Pages:
Jump to: