Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [AIRDROP] THANATOS - The Blockchain Solution For The Funeral Industry - page 2. (Read 782 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Great Project guys!
Activity: 16
Really good project
Activity: 45
Activity: 19
I finally read the white paper. It looks good. I hope you get listed soon in an exchange.

We really apreciate your interest, we are working on listing too.
Activity: 4
I finally read the white paper. It looks good. I hope you get listed soon in an exchange.
Even if you give half from your 1 trillion supply, you will still get money out of this.

The supply is high due to the nature of the project, we expect a high demand in our platform. Moreover, we have considered making some coin burns in the future and the team’s tokens ( that are only 20% of the total supply)  are freezed for the moment. Thank you for your interest.

Regarding our web , we are changing our server and we are doing our best to have it back soon.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 588
Even if you give half from your 1 trillion supply, you will still get money out of this.
I'll check again later if your website is up and edit my post..
Maybe, I can see something valuable in here???

I tried to visit your website and look through the Whitepaper but there was no access to them today.
The project is very interesting and original. Besides all the risks will be taken by your private investors. So I'm looking forward to more information and I'm likely to support it.

Thank you for your interest,we are currently making some updates on our web and we will fix it soon. Please try again later.
copper member
Activity: 37
I tried to visit your website and look through the Whitepaper but there was no access to them today.
The project is very interesting and original. Besides all the risks will be taken by your private investors. So I'm looking forward to more information and I'm likely to support it.
Nic one its a bigg airdrop ..i like it
Activity: 25
I hope this is big airdrop in last 6th months
Activity: 54
I obviously did not understand you Huh For what,For The Funeral Industry these technologies? The innovative idea of attracting investors?

I do not think so

In my country, in order to inherit, you have to pay high taxes. So, I think that the idea that the deceased can pay for its own funeral and leave his inheritance outside of the system is really great.

Count me in for the airdrop!
I obviously did not understand you Huh For what,For The Funeral Industry these technologies? The innovative idea of attracting investors?

I do not think so
Like you, I wonder how to apply

Watch our Web, and read our whitepaper. It is all explained there.
Activity: 156

I do not think so
Like you, I wonder how to apply

I do not think so

In my country, in order to inherit, you have to pay high taxes. So, I think that the idea that the deceased can pay for its own funeral and leave his inheritance outside of the system is really great.

Count me in for the airdrop!

I do not think so

Using THAN token as a way of payment in any place of the world is just one feature of the Thanatos platform, but we are mainly focused in inheritances (both crypto and "real" assets) and last wills using smart contracts. You can read the WP for detailed information.
Activity: 201
Merit: 100
copper member
Activity: 434
Merit: 19
BTC

I do not think so
Activity: 54
Great project! From the start, we know this project gonna succeed. With many investors and active community and a very nice concept surely, this will become great in its line of business.                                                   
Activity: 56
Fast and very effective platform. You are the first who took the liberty of realizing this. Or maybe you're the first who invented it. This is a grandiose project
Pages:
Jump to: