Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [AIRDROP] THANATOS - The Blockchain Solution For The Funeral Industry - page 3. (Read 782 times)

Activity: 63
Merit: 0
This project is very good, many people like this project, we really hope this project will be a great success and have a bright future.                                                      
Activity: 196
i got your comment on the forum Bitcointalk and i want to show u that i found it really not working!
People do not seem interested in it, and I think your advertising campaign is not good. Also you need   an experienced admin and i can do it !
I have a lot of experience managing forums!
I can help you manage the bonus campaign, community and more, please contact me by email: [email protected] or telegram t.me/huutai12
Activity: 5
Merit: 1
Nice, good luck, I´m waiting for my airdrop
Activity: 19
It seem to be a nice project,I like the inheritance feature, so your assets aren´t lost if something bad happens to you or you lose your private keys.
It will be similar to a presigned tx like when you make an offline transaction from Myetherwallet?

Yes, It´s similar. You will be able to presign a transaction using the app so if you do not login into the plattform in your predefined amount of time your funds will be send to the wallet you marked for that particular asset and amount. We are developing the app now, stay tuned for updates. Thanks for your support and don't forget to join our airdrop.
Activity: 5
Merit: 1
It seem to be a nice project,I like the inheritance feature, so your assets aren´t lost if something bad happens to you or you lose your private keys.
It will be similar to a presigned tx like when you make an offline transaction from Myetherwallet?
Activity: 19

THANATOS

Thanatos is a new platform designed to provide assistance in all aspects of a death: inheritances, wakes, burials, cremations, last wills...and made with technological tools based on blockchain  that aims to build decentralized autonomous platforms of high efficiency, in collaboration with the participating community that gets involved in the projects and which will also serve to establish a structure for social marketing.

It is our desire to provide the best service for our clients by building an accessible and friendly user platform.

AIRDROP

Thanatos is releasing its first airdrop as scheduled on our whitepaper, join the Airdrop following the next steps and get 200,000 free THAN Tokens:

1- Visit our webpage and fill out our form.
2-Join our Telegram and say hello or anything you want.
3-Follow us on Twitter.
4-Retweet our pinned airdrop tweet.
5-Wait for your Airdrop.

WHY AN AIRDROP?

In Thanatos we are aware that the vast majority of ICOs lose value in the bear market that we find ourselves in. So, in order to avoid risks for the community, we will finance the project with private funds and will distribute a significant proportion of the tokens via airdrop. This way, we will make our project known and we hope to create a strong community without compromising its funds. Our private investors will be the ones who will take the potential risks that are ever present in the cryptocurrency scene.

TOKEN INFORMATION

Token name :   Thanatos
Smart Contract  :    0xa3076afebed9558e3c09e7bbb913f611a1547619
Symbol         : THAN
Decimal        : 18
Total supply  : 1,000,000,000,000 THAN

Visit our webpage and read our whitepaper to learn more about Thanatos :
http://thanatos.international/

Follow us on Twitter and join our Telegram to stay informed!
TWITTER: https://twitter.com/ThanatosIntern1 ;; TELEGRAM:https://t.me/ThanatosInternational
Pages:
Jump to: