Author

Topic: [ANN] [AIRDROP] 🔥 TuurnT.io 🔥 - $80000 available - Progress: 2084/8000 - page 117. (Read 19234 times)

Activity: 17
Merit: 0
A wonderful and amazing project with useful features. I attended the airdrop, i have no eth to invest but i think this project will be successfull
Activity: 74
Based on the concept of rent parties, parties folks used to hold to pay rent at the end of the month. I read whitepaper and seemed to me pretty good and worth to buy some imho. Total supply is 500 million trt. Looking forward to hear much more about this project.
Activity: 18
Activity: 163
I am one to party a lot, most times i party more than how is study, but there is nothing i like more than making money, so the idea of involving cryptocurrency to partying that i like, to give me money i want, is just a marvellous idea, i am well pleased with this project, and i wish to see it grow to attain great heights
Activity: 1
One of a good target niche today is events. It's nice to see a crypto in this field so I hope you find the success you're aiming guys. I'm a fan of mobile bar so a rent event is a huge potential project.  :)i want to be a member in the campage and i hope that i can help you to build our community and make us success. it will be nice and successfull. hope that our project goes to moon and we will go to earth
Activity: 5
I like this project. The activities are very good, I like the holidays and it's true, I wish you a successful promotion of the project and the implementation of your plans, thank you for a little surprise
Activity: 4
This is really a good project. A wonderful and amazing project with useful features and with the support of a very good team
Activity: 92
This is Exciting Project, I Went Through the social Media Platforms, White Paper and I Discovered something potential in This Project How I Wish They Should Follow All The Plan and Development They Have For This Project and we Shall See A Good Future Ahead. Thanks Dev For Great Work
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
Good project for us! We need to pretend this project as long as we stay. Allow small businesses to sponsor small groups or individuals is marvelous. I think it will attract more investors if we try hard! Good Luck Dev I follow your projects.
Activity: 15
TuurnT is a project with incredible potential. The team behind the project looks very strong. This is a unique and totally different project in crypto currency market. I hope it should be great successful in future.
Activity: 56

spread sheet no - 518

very good and very important  project ,air drop amount very good people are looking project like this . i wish you all the best for everyone in this project . i think this project is very successful again thank to every one who start this project
Activity: 434
#Tuurnt is based on the concept of rent parties, parties folks used to hold to pay rent at the end of the month. The idea is simple: plan the party, announce a cost and let your friends chip in.
copper member
Activity: 208
This is an exciting project, as event organizers and attendees will be rewarded with tokens through the mobile app. I trust this project will be a great success.
Activity: 39
Very interesting project and seems like will success very soon.
Activity: 182
With new ideas, wish the project a success.
Activity: 11
Very nice project. Waiting for launch. Airdrop amount also very handsome.
Activity: 69
This project is very good and awesome . that's focused on whole  the public about a token that might gain grounds in the crypto-market. we Well  do more investment on this so we are joining airdrop. we told to best of luck and to work out successfully, I believe you might want to employ and empower people to constantly use the token, hence making demand high in the exchange market.

Great project , Good luck team.
Activity: 110
It's so great.I'm fleeling very very hapy, i just knew by telegram.This coin is ươnderfull, i hope it's hight price.In final, I have lucky to all one. Thank you
Activity: 224
I like this project,A wonderful and amazing project with useful features and with the support of a very good team.  I am sure that everything will work out as the project is very big and comfortable!One of the most promising and successful projects to date! I advise everyone to join and to watch the development!
Activity: 182
Merit: 4
Hello , this is an interesting project . I think this project will succeed

The idea is simple: plan the party, announce it, Give a cost and let your friends in.

This project going to be reallyI am in Of course
Jump to: