Author

Topic: [ANN] [AIRDROP] 🔥 TuurnT.io 🔥 - $80000 available - Progress: 2084/8000 - page 121. (Read 19234 times)

Activity: 39
Merit: 0
Nice this project.interresting.
Activity: 61
I understand your strategy is a whole complex, aimed at a community of followers, where everyone can feel themselves in a recreation environment. I think that this idea will be of interest to many. It would also be interesting to try out your application and make sure that it's really convenient. Good project
copper member
Activity: 238
new project ,,
still warm ...
interesting enough ,,, with a team that seems to be able to make this project successful ,,,
permission to participate in this project to succeed the project

You are more then welcome to join our project, please check out our Bounty program, you can find the link on the 1st page of this thread. Please join our Telegram channel to be eligible for the AIRDROP reward.
copper member
Go to a party and get a reward! Shocked that sounds TOO GOOD to me, but seriously it must be a good idea and a new business with lots of potential, I think. GOOD LUCK!

Thank you, I am happy to inform you that you are eligible for the AIRDROP reward.
copper member
The Tuurnt Project is a combination of event organizers and participants to increase efficiency, interactivity, and young people who are excited about having an application like the one developed. Wish the project a success.
 Can not connect to the telegram of Bitcointalks, use on the project's website for joined. Admin topic should help to get people to participate in airdrop is easy.

Thank you, tho I am not sure what exactly are you referring to regarding the Telegram channel, the link works fine for me. I would like to inform you that you are eligible for the AIRDROP reward.
Activity: 210
Activity: 98
Nice project ,good to see with that platform it will be very easy to use the rental services ,and also that project use the cryto world with Futuristic blockchain technology,Good luck team and to community.
Activity: 148
Great project with a great team behind it and I'm glad to be part of your community.

Telegram Username : @nasserhaddi

Bitcointalk Username : gazer142

ERC-20 Wallet Address : 0x8cfb67A294F87071eb7C2aF1564FaFB242577AC7
copper member
great project specifically design for rent parties with a concept of planning the party, announce a cost and let your friends chip in

Thank you, I am happy to inform you that you are eligible for the AIRDROP reward.
copper member
Great project with great prospects. great team that can realize all the goals and objectives! good luck for this program and success for the team.

Much appreciated, I am happy to inform you that you are eligible for the AIRDROP reward.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
This is a promising project i have ever seen these day. entertainment? oh it's really going wild. since everything nowsaday is all about entertainment. Goodluck team.
Hope you will open translation bounty.
copper member
airdrop is very nice,the website is simple but gives a deep meaning
hopefully your project is always successful and listing in all existing market

Thank you for the review, I am happy to inform you that you are eligible for the AIRDROP reward.
Wow!!! I'm in love with this project already, getting paid for hosting a party is an amazing idea. Combining fun and earning together has never failed before so I don't see it failing now. This is a first of its kind and I'm certain this project will be a success. I'm excited to be participating in this wonderful innitiative, Good Luck Guys..
copper member
I joined the project with username telegrajavascript:void(0);m @ngocquoc, I hope to receive rewards from the program, looking forward to further development project.
Thank you very much.

Thank you for joining us, I am happy to inform you that you are eligible for the AIRDROP reward.
Activity: 192
Merit: 100
Sound like a simple but actually it's a good project since it's envolve the entertainment plattform. it's really good project. keep up and i will be waiting for more information
Activity: 658
Merit: 253
Extremely interesting project. I happily share useful information with my friends  is a new project..hope that this project will be a great project..so guys join here https://tuurnt.io/
copper member
This is a great project, I really like this project. I will invest in it!

Thank you, but to be eligible for the AIRDROP reward your review needs to be at least 100 characters long.
copper member
Dự án rất thú vị và dường như sẽ thành công rất sớm. Ý tưởng rất đơn giản: lên kế hoạch cho bữa tiệc, thông báo chi phí và để cho bạn bè của bạn nạp vào. Sau đó, bạn có thể, theo cách nói, nhận được tuurnt.

Thank you for this kind message, I am happy to inform you that you are eligible for the AIRDROP reward.
copper member
Interesting implementation of blockchain technology for entertainment and recreation. TuurnT project is one unique idea to facilitate hosting and party events in your locality. It has great marketing target because everyone wants to attends parties and recreational events. Great app and whitepaper though, i am wishing success to the project.

Thank you for this message, I am happy to inform you that you are eligible for the AIRDROP reward.
copper member
Unusual interested project - party rent Roll Eyes. I guess that is a good idea for people who want to rent club for party.

Jump to: