Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [AIRDROP] 🔥 TuurnT.io 🔥 - $80000 available - Progress: 2084/8000 - page 2. (Read 19208 times)

Activity: 41
Merit: 0
Could anyone advice bounty campaign to participate?
Activity: 154
### Proof of authentication ###
* Joined Telegram - Yes
* Did you check our ANN thread? YES
* Are you going to participate in our bounty campaign? YES
Activity: 43
Users must always have at least 1 TRT in their wallet to attend a free event. These functions create a closed economy for the Tuurnt ecosystem and will ensure stability
Activity: 42
Participated campaigns:

Facebbok campaign

Twitter campaign

Signature campaign

Reddit campaign
Activity: 61
I think it will be a very good Ico. The idea with parties was not realized before. I think this currency will go down in the top.
Activity: 602
Merit: 10
God is with us
This project is a good and strong team, in a predictable and transparent "road map", planned and forecasted growth both in the campaign and in your investments.
Activity: 504
Merit: 5
A wonderful and amazing project with useful features and with the support of a very good team.He is doomed to success!
Activity: 1
this is a very good project. Hope this will shine very soon. The name of the project looks so unique. so that people will be interested on this particular organization. Best of luck Smiley
Activity: 1
this is really a good project. and I can successfully follow this project, pastas to follow the project. really good project
Activity: 4
I believe that this is one of the best projects for this year!! At least with something new concepts could bring huge success.
Best of luck for this project!
Activity: 140
This award driven business model would not only provide a new revenue stream for party host, but also make the currently burdensome process of storing crypto assets easier by integrating a social wallet into the Tuurnt app.
Activity: 3
Great project. Good plans for the future. I did not see such a promising project. I'll buy tokens at 3 eth.
Activity: 10
A platform to host parties and engage with attendances is a great idea. I haven't seen any other similar projects before. Both paid as well as free parties can be hosted in this platform.
Activity: 8
Very interesting idea, all the best for success ahead

I understand your strategy is a whole complex, aimed at a community of followers, where everyone can feel themselves in a recreation environment. I think that this idea will be of interest to many. It would also be interesting to try out your application and make sure that it's really convenient.
Activity: 9
One of the promising and interesting project around. Really looking forward to see this project being release.

Side note: The logo is one of the cutest I have seen! Haha really looking forward to see how where this project will go.
Activity: 51
great project, wishing this project will have a big success in the near future
Activity: 16
Am glad to join this awesome project.
Activity: 14
Looking like the start of a great project on the blockchain!! Can't wait to see how well it does!!
Activity: 17
Project looks good, will certainly follow up
Activity: 39
This is very helpful project for crypto traders and it will attract more investor traders. Keep it up! and good luck team
Pages:
Jump to: