Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [AIRDROP] 🔥 TuurnT.io 🔥 - $80000 available - Progress: 2084/8000 - page 5. (Read 19208 times)

Activity: 213
Merit: 0
 This platform could be a prime example of what a future crypto-world may appear as if. so as for cryptocurrency to select up huge adoption, within the long-standing time, a range of use cases and price propositions is critical
Activity: 9
 Just when I thought I've seen it all in this world, I found out that with TuurnT you can party and earn in the same time! The fun was never better than now, with TuurnT. This is a revolutionary concept that was never meet in crypto projects before. There's nothing better than being rewarded for partying! And the team is constantly improving, adding responsible and educated people to this project. This will be for sure one of the most succesful projects in the crypto's world! This is the kind of project we were waiting for! TuurnT will make it big, there is no doubt! I'm so glad to be part of this! Go TuurnT!
copper member
Activity: 238
The Airdrop is over. Starting June 21st you will be able to retrieve your tokens. We will provide all the details of how to do it. It’s 100 TRT per user eligible as mention before.
Activity: 14
What I like about Turrnt is that it is fun and easy at the same time, the idea is so simple and perfect. To go parties and take rewards to host parties is awesome!
I like when I see such project in blockchain, it's not only about making money but it it also about having fun in life! Kepp up the good work!
Activity: 378
I like the way in which the team of this company is doing their work and i am fully sure that this company will become a successful company soon in future and also it makes future of many investors 
Activity: 5
I like this project, the activities are very good, I like the holidays and it's true, I wish you a successful promotion of the project and the implementation of your plans, thank you for a little surprise
Activity: 19
Path network looks like it's on the right road to success. Very professional team.
Greater likelihood of project success. Think about it! Wink
Activity: 210
Very interesting project and good team. seems like will success very soon. The idea is simple: plan the party, announce a cost and let your friends chip in. Then you can, in the parlance, get tuurnt. this concept is based on parties. good luck tuurnt
Activity: 438
Very nice project. It helps the life of party goers easy as every information about a party is made available at the tip of their finger (via the Tuurnt APP). With Tuurnt, you can now throw parties with everyone knowing exactly where and when it’s taking place. Interested folks can book or pay through the app, those in attendance can share real time videos and photos with others, and party-seekers can get real time answers to their questions.
Activity: 7
A wonderful and amazing project with useful features. Great.
copper member
Activity: 238
when is distrubtion of tokens Huh Huh

The tokens will be distributed after the ICO or after we reach 8k members in the Airdrop.
Activity: 62
A platform to host parties and engage with attendies is a great idea. I havent seen any other similar projects before. Both paid as well as free parties can be hosted in this platform. And nearby users can easily find the party and attend it by paying the entry fee if needed.

Good project !  Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 121

This is a really good project, with useful features and with the support of a very good team.
Very nice project. Good luck in your work and success. Good concept.
Activity: 126
when is distrubtion of tokens Huh Huh
Activity: 2
I agree asking for review before performance for airdrop is like asking for 5* reviews before using an app. Even though, since it's requirement for airdrop. I am here since I see potential in the project and I think what they are trying to achieve is suited for blockchain development.
Activity: 535
This is a project with clearly highlighted mission and vision and detailed steps in achieving the vision. I'm definitely optimistic that this project is going to be a huge success.i have much faith in the project.
Activity: 302
Great project, Excellent team... I'm certainly idealistic that this task will be an enormous achievement..
Activity: 302
This is a project with clearly highlighted mission and vision and detailed steps in achieving the vision. I'm definitely optimistic that this project is going to be a huge success.
Activity: 9
FFS! So tired of these airdrop hunters writing the same messeges 'cool project, nice and interesting'  Angry

About Tuurnt in a few words: you want to create some kind of events, for example a party or a meetup or smth else, BANG! it's done! you can book events from abroad if you're a 'guest' and you can get paid as a 'host'.
Activity: 53
I can guarantee the success of this project.

As the development is on-going, it will rise to the TOP once it hits the market.
Pages:
Jump to: