Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [AIRDROP] 🔥 TuurnT.io 🔥 - $80000 available - Progress: 2084/8000 - page 35. (Read 19233 times)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0
That is what we needed for a long time. This great power.The idea of this project fascinates me and makes me feel more secure at the same time.
Activity: 3
The project is based on party,
Any one like to invest he should read about the project.
I think if the team work hard the token will be successful.
Activity: 13
Really interesting project with every chance of success. The idea is simple yet innovative and I can see it doing well and become the go to place for parties. Ultimately only time will tell but the omens are good on this one.. 
Activity: 6
A nice and a progressive idea. The idea of hosting events and earning tokens creates a lot of opportunities. Keep up the good work guys. Smiley
Activity: 40
The project is really wonderful and wants to reach a festive audience. All useful information to find parties and be able to move will be centralized, create a kind of crypto for parties.
Good luck team
Activity: 14
The reality of a future project is very important i will explain this project on my Facebook page definitely will admire many followers
Thanks for your efforts
Great Project
Activity: 224

I know about this project via telegram. I learned more about the project through the website, in other forums. I find the project very promising, with clear goals and roadmap. I expect the project to grow and achieve many successes. I will introduce this project to my friends so they can look into the project!! Grin Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 49
Merit: 1
Great project and awesome team. Glad to be part of that community that will have huge impact on our future !
Activity: 10
We need more information about this project..cause is this info is not enough for me..actually I want to invest this project..and also my friends..so please explain more information about this project  ,you app is already listed google store
Activity: 1
This seems like a big Project. It's time to dezentralize the organizational power of Facebook and Co! Doing so and getting some nice Cryptogains is the way for real Party  Cool
Activity: 22
TuurnT is The blockchain mentoring program for our crypto ecosystem (community) - with the knowledge we have power - with power we become competitive and everything falls into place when you in it and doing something to make a difference.
Activity: 14
This is a crypto era.. Plenty of people will change thier lives.Tuurn project has a compelling plan.The concept and idea is lucrative.Ive read the white paper and it has a lot of sense.Goodluck  for the ICO.Hope for the success.
Activity: 2
Very nice project. Good luck in your work and success. Good concept. Lots of potential. I like it !! very nice
I read your whitepaper, lots of sense. I will share to my friends. Sounds promising/interesting.
Keep us informed on the outgoing.
copper member
Activity: 238

Good afternoon, the information contained In your white paper useful for every potential investor. I would like to clarify which languages we plan to translate and how soon?

We do not plan to translate the Whitepaper yet.
copper member
Activity: 238
Good afternoon, the information contained In your white paper useful for every potential investor. I would like to clarify which languages we plan to translate and how soon?

We do not plan to translate the Whitepaper yet.
Activity: 179
I did not see such projects before. I think this is an interesting project, and I will closely monitor its progress. This is a platform for parties and communication with its participants - a great idea! Fast and high-quality technical support can answer every your question!
Activity: 39
Activity: 36
Merit: 1
I review this project & seems like sound good project. There are huge change to get a good market volume. I hope this will be lunch soon & take a good market vloume.
Activity: 65
This is a really good project, with useful features and with the support of a very good team.
I understand your strategy is a whole complex, aimed at a community of followers, where everyone can feel themselves in a recreation environment.
I think that this idea will be of interest to many. It would also be interesting to try out your application and make sure that it's really convenient.
Thank you
Activity: 3
Nice project and good team, looking forward to ICO. Only question I have is how this stands out compared to other tokens in the same industry.
Pages:
Jump to: