Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [AIRDROP] 🔥 TuurnT.io 🔥 - $80000 available - Progress: 2084/8000 - page 32. (Read 19233 times)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0
   I think that good project and great idea. I hope your project success and many profit. Finally I followed everyone your project and guide for my friend.
Activity: 1
This seems like a really interesting project. The airdrop is a good idea to increase exposure. I wish we had this concept when I was in college. It was hard to find good parties sometimes.
Activity: 13
monthly profits app, looking forward to see how much i can make with it on a monthly basis, great job guys keep up the good work
Activity: 26
wow this project it so good and so great idea i join airdrop and Track all channels stay tuned.
Activity: 54
Wonderful and useful for everyone. Simple idea and a good concept of the party planning. White Paper has a potential to make it true and adopt for people. Cheers to the dev team.
Activity: 154
this project is the future blockchain for community and a promising for the people with without uber cars.
Activity: 296
Good morning
 Its very good project I am glad to have this project
And I hope that this leads to great success in future
Thank you for the airdrop... aimed at a community of followers, where everyone can feel themselves in a recreation environment. I think that this idea will be of interesting to me,and i saw you application is already ready to use.
Activity: 11
copper member
Activity: 350
TurnT Community Looking great, this project will hit soon .very innovative project and best one of this year. i proud to be a part of this project.
Activity: 24
I like the idea of a recreation and entertainment platform that at the same time allows users to earn money, good luck in your project and I hope that this leads to great success.
Activity: 69
Thank you for the airdrop... aimed at a community of followers, where everyone can feel themselves in a recreation environment. I think that this idea will be of interesting to me,and i saw you application is already ready to use..thus makes project very promising.. It would also be interesting to try out your application and make sure that it's really convenient.
Activity: 48
I’m very interesting in the project and could be one of the successful blockchain in the future. The idea is simple: plan the party, announce a cost and let your friends chip in. So basically, everyone is involved and it creates a recreation environment at the same time.
Activity: 378
Merit: 11
For anyone who understands the theme of the project would have gotten the clue. It's all about events and being rewarded for it. It's so uncommon and the best things aren't common though. This is why am part of the Tuurnt project.
Activity: 10
Wonderful and Very interesting project. Strong teem. Ialso i am happy to join this project. I hope it will success. Thank you.
Activity: 350

Tuurnt creates a close-knit community of hosts and partygoers. Tuurnt rewards partygoers for attending parties and hosts will have bonus tokens when they reach a certain number of positive reviews milestone.A very promising project.
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
Tuurntt ICO Giving away $80000 in Airdrop campaign! Thanks to the excellent team member that's working hard on making this project A success.
 and investors all over the world for your support!
Activity: 6
I like this project, the activities are very good, I like the holidays and it's true, I wish you a successful promotion of the project and the implementation of your plans, thank you for a little surprise  Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley
Activity: 32
One of a good target niche today is events. It's nice to see a crypto in this field so I hope you find the success you're aiming guys. I'm a fan of mobile bar so a rent event is a huge potential project.  Smiley
Activity: 266
I love it this project, a close-knit community of hosts and partygoers is more different platform if i see this feature is make me usefull for apps in my device  Grin
Activity: 9
Project team is hardworking and doing well. Honest team working behind it. I think i should have this crypto-currency . I hope the program wish copiously pay the investors of the grant start-up & this idea will be of interest to many people.

Wish U all the best.
Pages:
Jump to: