Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [AIRDROP] 🔥 TuurnT.io 🔥 - $80000 available - Progress: 2084/8000 - page 53. (Read 19233 times)

Activity: 115
Merit: 0
Among a lot of free airdrops, TuurnT.io airdrop is the best. Because, TuurnT has their product (Application available on Google Play Store and AppStore), so i think it's very good to invest in TuurnT.io right now Wink
Activity: 16
A platform that makes party or events so easy, buy using the paltform you can easily identify an event near you, invite friends, or you can just host a party or an event and broadcasting it using the paltform with android phone and get paid.
And a also having an unique idea for doing this project i think it will have a big role for the future in cryptocurrency and i believe a great project like this need support in the community for spreading the word.. i rely love to be one of the thousand that will recieve and hold your token for a long time.. good luck guys may the force be with you all..
Activity: 3
I like this project, the activities are very good, I like the holidays and it's true, I wish you a successful promotion of the project and the implementation of your plans, thank you for a surprise
Activity: 11
this is really a good project. and I can successfully follow this project, pastas to follow the project. really good project
Activity: 45
I like this project The questions arising in the process of studying the project are solved qualitatively and in a timely manner. There is no doubt that the project will take the leading place in the crypto community
Activity: 267
Merit: 11
$onion
a platform that makes party or events so easy, buy using the paltform you can easily identify an event near you, invite friends, or you can just host a party or an event and broadcasting it using the paltform with android phone and get paid.
Activity: 23
Hello there!
That project looking good! So simply idea: plan the party, announce a cost and let your friend chip in!
I think the Tuurnt has an excellent future and should attract many investors due to its simplicity and transparency!
Cheers!
Activity: 997
having an unique idea for doing this project i think it will have a big role for the future in cryptocurrency and i believe a great project like this need support in the community for spreading the word.. i rely love to be one of the thousand that will recieve and hold your token for a long time.. good luck guys may the force be with you all..
Activity: 9
An interesting project, with a good website. An interesting team has been assembled to implement this idea. Whithpiper details how they want to make their idea
Activity: 4
It's a good project, after reading the white paper I'm very clear about the potential it has, the team looks great and if the bitcoin market was more lively this coin was going to give a lot of joy. I will follow the evolution of the project very closely, I expect great things.
 To the moon
Activity: 12
Reading the concept makes me realize this could be the Uber or Airbnb for parties!! Earning money through organizing party is original and may very well profit from blockchain technology!
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
this project could be very big in the future....it has a unique concept and a first mover advantage in a niche where i didn´t know any competitors at the moment Cool

So good luck to all the investors and especially the team!
Activity: 30
I think this is going to be a great project.
I will like Coin's intentions and plans, and I will keep an eye on him constantly.
I hope everything goes well.
Activity: 51
I hope that I am one of the best people to get 100 TRT. I have to trust it because it is the currency of the future. I wish it success and I was impressed by the gift. 100 free codes I think will have a strong and intensive response on the whole will be among the first.
Activity: 19
Thanks to the developers of this project! Already told some of my friends about this. With a well detailed and thought-out project, im looking forward to how this go.
Activity: 3
With the thousands upon thousands of decentralized projects being born daily it's hard to find the needle in the haystack but with this project the needle has been found. I will be following this project closely in anticipation.
Activity: 1
Really Great Project ! Good luck
Creating The Distributed Creative New Economy  All the best. Fantastic and awesome project with value driven features and supported by solid team
Activity: 331
Really Great Project ! Good luck
Activity: 31

I have never seen such a wonderful project.
It is a really wonderful attempt.
It will surely succeed.
Technology, motivation, planning, everything is wonderful.
It will surely become famous.

thank you tuurnt team!!
Activity: 14
Hi everybody! Very solid project, great idea, who doesnt like parties, right? I wish the team a lot of success and all the best for the future of this project. I m already excited to hear more promising news. Good luck
Pages:
Jump to: