Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [AIRDROP] 🔥 TuurnT.io 🔥 - $80000 available - Progress: 2084/8000 - page 48. (Read 19233 times)

Activity: 79
Merit: 12
I really like the meaning of this project. I am sure that this project will soon be successful, because he has an excellent team.
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
Its nice to see a crypto for partygoers and to create a close-knit community that will empower the ecosystem by attending events. And awarding tokens to users monthly. And it has a social wallet that will provide seamless transactions on the blockchain.
Activity: 2
Nowodays people are living social media life so much that they love to share everything they do, everything they go. People like to make things easier and easier. I think that Tuurnt will let make events and partiers much easier than ever, events will be more available to audience we want to share with. It will help us to be in touch with our friends and we won't miss any event anymore!
Activity: 40
I hope this will be a good project in this time. There are so many new Crypto-currency now, so i think our Dev need to work hard to join in!
Activity: 30
Very interesting project in my opinion and I believe it can be very successful in medium range.
The idea of Tuurnt is very simple: plan the party, announce a cost and let your friends chip in. After that you can, in the parlance, get tuurnt.
This concept is based on parties and who doesn't like to party?

In terms of crypo speakin TRT utilizes a smart contract system that allows guests to pay the host for their bookings, while paymentes will be escrowed in a high level secured wallet until 24 hours after event is over.
Moreover if there are no disputes between both parties, the payment will be automatically deposited in the hosts TRT wallet address.
But if there is a cancelation case, tokens will be returned to the partygoer TRT wallet.

This will be an headache if not done properly, but I believe that Tuurnt team will work well on this matter.
I will definetly follow this project closely  Shocked
Activity: 104
Merit: 10
This is an amazing concept, I wish you only success in this matter! I am sure that the project will help many people around the world. Finally, there is something useful for people. Good luck to you!
Activity: 378
Merit: 15
Here is a new interesting and promising ISO project,
 with a very interesting team and white paper with which you can get acquainted! Join Tuurnt!!!
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
It's a really nice approach to receive a bonus for attending events. So it's a win win situation for the hoster and the attendant. I think there are a lot of market opportunies for this project
Activity: 136
Merit: 1
TuurnT Blockchain continues this evolution redesigning and improving those already tried and tested technologies to deliver an integrated, fast, privacy-centric, decentralized cryptographic payment ecosystem.
read the whitepaper it's a promising project and i think that 2018 will be the year of TuurnT
Activity: 70
I really hope this project has a big future. I think this is very innovative idea. People will be closer to each other indeed as a result of this project.
Activity: 164
Merit: 106
Very interesting project for me and in general for society. I am glad to join you, i wish you success and luck
Activity: 5
Very interesting project and seems like will success very soon. The idea is simple: plan the party, announce a cost and let your friends chip in. Then you can, in the parlance, get tuurnt. this concept is based on parties. please join now free airdrop
People like me who want to earn and give a good life to their family must join Tuurnt, I’m glad that I’m one of those lucky one, person who love travelling and booking a place to stay will surely be part of this community, easy to use and very secure, not only that your data information are safe as well.  It’s something like you are the big boss of your own in this community.  It’s not only buying, it also allows you to create and decide your own event, and it’s all in one this Tuurnt.    I congratulate the teams of Tuurnt!  It’s going to be a big hit!
Activity: 111
One of the best projects that I have ever come across. Very unusual concept. Perspective team. At this time there is no competition for this project.
Activity: 3
For partygoers? That's for me! Smiley Amazing project and team. Very nice to start with the airdrop. Thanks a lot for that. To the moon!! Wink
Very interesting project and seems like it will be successful. It has such a distinctive, original concept, love it!
Activity: 348
Great project. I am very pleased that I found such a project for myself. And very happy to join you.
Activity: 406
Hello, the manager is the airdrop still on?how can I take part in the campaign. Where do you plain to be listed for market. Best  of luck in the project.
Activity: 113
There is a huge amount of opportunities for this app to explode. Because this idea will be interesting to many because of the reward system and will encourage more hosts or party members. Participants can choose from a variety of activities in their way of life, which is wonderful.
Activity: 104
nearby users can easily find the party and attend it by paying the entry fee if needed and creates a close-knit community of hosts and partygoers, what a great project ideas
Pages:
Jump to: