Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [AIRDROP] 🔥 TuurnT.io 🔥 - $80000 available - Progress: 2084/8000 - page 62. (Read 19233 times)

Activity: 16
Merit: 0
Hello dear admin sir
I really trust you're project
this is really a good project. and I can successfully follow this project, pastas to follow the project. really good project
Activity: 686
Hello dear sir
Your project is great i really love your project
Your coin touch the moon fast
Activity: 100
This is very good target niche today is events. It's nice to see a crypto coins in this field so I hope you find the success you're aiming guys. I'm a fan of the crypto mobile bar so a rented event is a huge potential project. I am atta jutt and like to be a part of this crypto crunncy. this gambling project.
Activity: 46
One of the best promising projects at the moment! Previously, having studied it, I decided to join him and very happy! The project team made a very unique project!
Activity: 103
 It's awesome  to see a crypto in this field so I hope you find the success you're aiming guys. I'm a fan of the mobile bar so a rented event is a huge potential project. good luck...
Activity: 54
I see this is very good project for everybody. TuurnT based on blockchain technology, Tuurnt gives its users the ability to create  an event in minutes. with good team and work hard  i think Tuurnt will success in future. Thanks for participate this airdrop, i will introduce Tuurnt project to everyboby on Facebook, Twitter...

Cheers
Activity: 98
I'm happy to support your wonderful idea! This will be a new era in the field of crypto currency. I recommend my friends to invest in this cool project! Good luck!
Activity: 336
any idea that is unique and simple to understand will have a big chance to succeed especially when we talk about partying  because  what does people understand always trust so good luck with your project
It would be also interesting to try out your application and make sure that it's really convenient.
Activity: 12
I think that this idea will be of interest to many. It would also be interesting to try out your application and make sure that it's really convenient. Top Management decision
should be world class. This is one of best.
Activity: 91
We would like to participate in youtube bounty, but we recently started our 2D animated Fast ICO Review channel and are not sure if that something you are looking for... You can see an example of our work here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rj8J-rT05uY&t=22s

If you would like something like that for your project please send me PM.

Thanks Grin
Activity: 87
hello guys i hope the app will be the good place in the system enjoying do something and earn token thanks for this oppotunity
Activity: 35
This is good target niche today is events. It's nice to see a crypto in this field so I hope you find the success you're aiming guys. I'm a fan of the mobile bar so a rented event is a huge potential project. I am atta jutt and like to be a part of this
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
Tw7yXzfoV2tU5gn5Ly3bxjJSgv35TJYQWf
I think this token will be Good.the project look nice, by the way nice team.For me this token exactly i hope will be success. Because they have good team and they will work hard.Good luck and all the best
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
Touurnt.io  Airdop  is the nice project. I hope it will be succeed. So every body join this project.  Thank you for a little surprise. Have a nice continuing,
take care
Activity: 60
A platform to host parties and engage with attendies is a great idea. I like this project, the activities are very good,good luck in your project and I hope that this leads to great success.The project team made a very unique project!
Activity: 146
Really this is nice project. I hope this project successfully finiched and we are all get this token. Thanks all for participate this airdrop.
Activity: 170
Merit: 12
and the truth is an interesting project, people who like evening parties will use the app. because parties are held almost every day anywhere in the world.
Activity: 10
This is nice project and hope like will success very soon. This concept is very good on parties. I would like to clarify which languages we plan to translate and how soon. Thanks
Activity: 4
I got invited to this project while on the look out for airdrops. I only do airdrops of projects I believe have a strong prospect and this is one of them. This seems a great project
Activity: 5
Good evening dear team, Very Very interesting and nice project and seems like will success very soon. 
A platform to host parties and engage with attendees is a great idea.
Pages:
Jump to: