Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [AIRDROP] 🔥 TuurnT.io 🔥 - $80000 available - Progress: 2084/8000 - page 58. (Read 19233 times)

Activity: 21
Merit: 0
I am glad to join this project through your airdrop and get to know further your project. I will follow your project and hope you will succeed.

This being said, let's read that whitepaper Cheesy
Activity: 37
Project tuurnt will allow you to earn for organizing parties! The idea of creating tuurnt was born after the example of Uber and Airbnb was taken. If you do not have a car or money to promote real estate design, then tuurnt is the ideal solution, as you can earn a day without investing with the help of an ecosystem of public opinion based on!
Very good idea! I hope it will help us in everyday's routine
Activity: 6
Activity: 29
 I joined airdrop This insterting project and good idea.  I hope it wiil very soon listed on a big exchange Smiley  . and hope success on your project. Looking forward to this
Activity: 13

Earn FREE TRT tokens!

UPDATE:

200,000 MORE TRT TOKENS!!!

On top of original 100,00 TRT tokens we are giving out 200,000 TRT tokens more!

Progress of the AIRDROP: 1028/3000

TuurnT officially announces its firs AIRDROP. The goal of AIRDROP is advertising of Pre-ICO & ICO TUURNT. The total number of tokens reserved for this AIRDROP is 100,000 TRT. Upon the completion of ICO, 1 TRT will be traded on crypto exchanges in a range from $0.06 to $0.1.
Start of AIRDROP is planned for 22.3.2018.

Each eligible user will earn free 100 TRT tokens.

Each user can receive this reward ONLY ONCE!

To become eligible for this reward please follow few easy steps:

• Join official TuurnT Telegram channel and post at least one message - www.t.me/tuurntio
• Fill registration form for AIRDROP - https://[Suspicious link removed]/forms/ZuXjv1t0CrzwUlv03;
• Write, on this thread, review of this project (100 characters minimum)

Users that are already in TuurnT Telegram channel just need to follow 2nd and 3rd step.

Earliest that we can to the token payout is in two weeks from launching this AIRDROP

Activity: 44
A wonderful and amazing project with useful features and with the support of a very good team.He is doomed to success!
Activity: 80
awesome looking project, I like this project, the activities are very good,  it's true, I wish you a successful promotion of the project and the implementation of your plans, all the best
Activity: 266
#TuurnT is A revolutionary of future blockchain. The great team and the great project. Cool ICO. Support always to the TuurnT project !
Activity: 140
I am delighted to be joining and being a part to introduce tuurnt.io to the world. This is a promising project. Everyone should know about this project. I hope this project will be successful.
Activity: 26
A wonderful and amazing project with useful features,I decided to join him and very happy! Let's promote this wonderful project.
The project team made a very unique project!
Very interesting project and seems like will success very soon.
Activity: 79
Amazing project and good feature, this project is looking at the life of the present and the future because everything is in need of technology that enables the user to get information of fun and transact, support for the developer good luck
Activity: 22
this is really a good project. and I can successfully follow this project, pastas to follow the project. really good project
Activity: 18
evey project are unique.having a good team makes it more important.the website seems interesting and quite different from others.the project will make a big success in comming future.roadmap is good..i will invest if its touch the moon...
Activity: 38
The issue of creating a tokenized economy around events is interesting. The collaborative economy will increase in the coming years.
Activity: 56
I have come across projects in the crypto world. But  TuurnT concept is quiet different and I see it to the MOON. It's a project to invest in the ICO and to make yourself a millionaire in some few years.
Activity: 567
One of a nice target today is events. It's nice to see a cryptocurrency in this field so I hope you find the success you're aiming friends. I'm a fan of mobile bar so a rent event is a huge potential project. i think it is a great cryprocurrency. and will have bright future a head. and good news is that we will get some. i have good thought about this cryptocurrency Smiley Smiley Smiley
Activity: 181
I like this project, the activities are very good, the website is professional and a nice team I think project will fly away if u follow road map, do all what on your vision
Activity: 224
Merit: 5
Activity: 11
I like this project your's plans are very good, I like the holidays and it's true, I wish you a successful promotion of the project and the implementation of your plans, thank you for a little surprise and carry on your work
Activity: 120
that is realy very very good and big project, i hope it wiil very soon listed on a big exchange
and we all grow with this,  great project of a great team

Pages:
Jump to: