Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [AIRDROP] 🔥 TuurnT.io 🔥 - $80000 available - Progress: 2084/8000 - page 76. (Read 19233 times)

Activity: 34
Merit: 0
This is an awesome concept, I’m wishing you great success!I’m sure that this project will help a lot of people all over the World.
hope it will be huge in future
Activity: 420
Merit: 12
The Pure Proof-of-Tansaction [POT]
Пpoeкт oчeнь интepecный и пepcпeктивный, ecть зaпиcи oт paбoчeй кoмaнды, тo ecть нe пpячyтcя зa кapтинкaми пpocтeнькoгo caйтa, пoэтoмy вoзникaeт, гдe ccылкa нa github.com ,  xoчeтcя yвидeть cмapткoнтpaкт.
Activity: 41
The website seems legit to me in every way and i hope it will reach to the moon. Hope this project will be successful. Keep Up The Good Work DEV.
Activity: 88
Very great project and seems like will success very soon.I like this project and the activities are very good.
A wonderful project with useful features.All the best.
Activity: 19
It is looking a good coin. Hopefully price will oncrease after full launching. Team is very good. the theme of the coin is also unique.
Activity: 111
really  like your creative idea, planning parties and fixing cost for it is a good strategy. people pay for their enjoyment  and because this idea this project will never die or go down trend. it will definitely reach to the neptune . this idea has potential to  reach the peak where other alts need years to think about it. 
Activity: 17
I understand your strategy is a whole complex, aimed at a community of followers, where everyone can feel themselves in a recreation environment. I think that this idea will be of interest to many. It would also be interesting to try out your application and make sure that it's really convenient.
Activity: 56
Activity: 2
The website seems legit to me in every way and i hope it will reach to the moon. Hope this project will be successful. Keep Up The Good Work DEV
Activity: 58
I have gone through the project and I must say it's a really good one,Good looking project, going to keep following this one in the future  success to the dev,
Activity: 27
great project with great team and have good potential to grow
Activity: 18
 interesting project and seems like will success is granted. The idea is big plan the party, announce a cost and let your friends chip in. Then you can, in the parlance, get tuurnt. this concept is based on parties.
Activity: 90
Good team, good program!! work and earn together and all is well. It's nice and very interesting project. Hope this project will be successful. Keep Up The Good Work DEV
Activity: 39
One of the best promising projects at the moment! Previously, having studied it, I decided to join him and very happy! The project team made a very unique project!
Very interesting project and seems like will success very soon.
The idea is simple: plan the party, announce a cost and let your friends chip in.
Then you can, in the parlance, get tuurnt. this concept is based on parties.
Would definately rock this concept
Activity: 60
very good project i really like it because this type of projects growth very fast and improved day by day in crypto industry i hope after some time this coin will be on moon..
Activity: 56
 i am very thankful to your team and your investors and i have studied your site thoroughly looking very professional and the project shows very constructive ideas behind the theme. In future this kind of ideas really support up and help to grow in crypto currency futures.
once again very many thanks
Activity: 12
i am very happy to join your airdrop and i have share your airdrop in facebook and other social media pleas import your airdrop and coin ico
Activity: 22
I loved this TUURNT project. The website seems legit to me in every way and i hope it will reach to the moon. Loved the app on playstore and they filling their task and they discuss on their roadmap which is awesome to me
Pages:
Jump to: