Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [AIRDROP] 🔥 TuurnT.io 🔥 - $80000 available - Progress: 2084/8000 - page 78. (Read 19233 times)

Activity: 100
Merit: 0
I think this is a project very potential. Because I see that there are strategic very good. Be sure to have a lot of people interested in this project. With the creation of the team project I believe will reap the success good. Thank you.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
This a unique project and for sure this will be successful with its uniqueness. This concept is based on parties. One will plan the party then announce the cost after that your friends family or Relatives will Chip in. Then you can get tuurnt. Simply Amazing right?
Activity: 3
this is very nice program. and i like this
Activity: 25
This is a really good project, I am supporting it. I hope all The Best & Bright Future of This Coin
it will go to moon for sure, carry on good work. keep updating about your future work.Thank you.
Activity: 78
I think this is a project very potential. Because I see that there are strategic very good. Be sure to have a lot of people interested in this project. With the creation of the team project I believe will reap the success good. Thank you.
Activity: 23
i joined 200+ airdrop ,many of them was same concept but you project was really different..
i didn't like to parties but i know this parties bussiness has alot of potential...
i will happy to join your airdrop ,hope i get some coins and your coin get huges success in crypto market..
i will try to join ico..
Activity: 26
Afrer searching all over the net you will find a plenty of ico ina a day but the biggest queation is it safe to take part in every ico...it's not because you will see most of them are scam and others don't have the potential to become the best one..

In my opinion this is really a good one which you can rely on...if you realy wanna invest do your own reaserch and then invest...i have done my r & d and really it's a good choice to invest...
Activity: 66
Very interesting project and seems like will success very soon. The idea is simple: plan the party, announce a cost and let your friends chip in. Then you can, in the parlance, get tuurnt. this concept is based on parties. 
Activity: 20
Very unique project, never imagine that u can earn tokens for hosting & attending events..sure gonna participate and tell others about this project..best of luck for this project
Activity: 93
Very nice project  & I like the idea of a recreation and entertainment platform that at the same time allows users to earn money, good luck in your project and I hope that this leads to great success.
Activity: 46
This is very nice & Awesome project & interesting at all. We hope all The Best & Bright Future of This Coin.I Join & Tell about Friends to Join & Received Coin.  I hope that this leads to great success.Hope all we are earn money from This concept All The Best & Fulfill all our Dreams.
Thanks
Activity: 51
this is really a good project. and I can successfully follow this project & with the support of a very good team.
I hope that this leads to great success.
Activity: 66
I comprehend your technique is an entire complex, went for a group of supporters, where everybody can feel themselves in an entertainment situation. I imagine that this thought will bear some significance with many. It would likewise be intriguing to experiment with your application and ensure that it's extremely advantageous.
Activity: 22
This is very nice & Awesome project & interesting at all. We hope all The Best & Bright Future of This Coin.I Join & Tell about Friends to Join & Received Coin. 
This is the biggest airdrop.I hope that this leads to great success.
Activity: 19
Great project thanks for Airdrop moon soon and good supply
Activity: 29
This is very nice & Awesome project & interesting at all. We hope all The Best & Bright Future of This Coin.I Join & Tell about Friends to Join & Received Coin.  I hope that this leads to great success.Hope all we are earn money from This concept All The Best & Fulfill all our Dreams.
Activity: 129
 This is the biggest airdrop . I like the idea of an entertainment platform that at the same time allows users to earn money, good luck in your project and I hope that this leads to great success.
Activity: 173
Great project and seems like will success very soon. I like your idea, is simple: plan the party, i'm waiting for announcement a cost and let your friends chip in. Then you can, get tuurnt. this concept is based on parties.
Activity: 50
I like this project, the activities are very good, I like the holidays and it's true, I wish you a successful promotion of the project and the implementation of your plans, thank you for a little surprise great team
Activity: 35
TuurnT has a very big future, I think this project is a long term project, what I like the most is the people around it, the community and especially the people behind this project, I am proud to say that I've been part of this community and I can see myself as an Investor in this project, all the way to support for the coming years to come.
Pages:
Jump to: