Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [AIRDROP] 🔥 TuurnT.io 🔥 - $80000 available - Progress: 2084/8000 - page 90. (Read 19233 times)

Activity: 64
Merit: 0
I hope you have a good project, everything will be okayI hope to participate ICO soon.I see a very promising project coming and I have got my eyes on it!Good luck!!
Activity: 52
I hope you have a good project, everything will be okayI hope to participate ICO soon.I see a very promising project coming and I have got my eyes on it!Good luck!!
Activity: 36
tuurant is the best project ever in 2018 with genuine strong technology,smart utuve channel and a capable team.it will be bigger project i will invest minimum $1000 in this project
Activity: 18
Great project with a great team behind it and I'm glad to be part of your community. I like the idea of a recreation and entertainment platform that at the same time allows users to earn money, good luck in your project and I hope that this leads to great success
Activity: 48
Very interesting project and seems like that it will successed very soon. The idea is simple: plan the party, announce a cost and let your friends chip in. Then you can, in the parlance, get tuurnt. this concept is based on parties.
Activity: 50
Very interesting project and seems like will success very soon. The idea is simple: plan the party, announce a cost and let your friends chip in. Then you can, in the parlance, get tuurnt. this concept is based on parties.
I like this concept and have proposed using this protocol, to help the local homeless community in my jurisdiction.Good luck guys ! may the force be with you thank Good luck
Activity: 79
Great project with a great team behind it and I'm glad to be part of your community. Let's promote this wonderful project together and see what the future holds for us.
Good project, seems it will achieve huge success in crypto world because of a excellent team working in it. All the best.
Activity: 63
I like the concept ,idea is simple: plan the party, announce a cost and let your friends chip in.this concept is based on parties. Hoping that it will grow rapidly and best of luck. Good project to join and gain.
Activity: 62
Mishiki has started running a grassroots marketing strategy that essentially gets college students to talk up Tuurnt on campus.
Students can grab up to $1,000 or so per party, so it makes sense for clubs, frats and other groups.

The company is already being used to host wine tastings and dinners, and other students are using it to raise money and pay rent.

I Like This Project Very Much.
Activity: 51
TuurnT is a truly innovative concept in the crypto currency space focused on social good just say congratulations . hope pre ico success Its nice to see this I hope this business will be successful always TuurnT must have good future than others
Activity: 462
This is a good project I have joined and I think this will grow in future best of luck hoping that this will emerge as best project in 2018 I like the idea plan the party, announce a cost and let your friends chip in
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
Great project with a great team behind it and I'm glad to be part of your community. Let's promote this wonderful project together and see what the future holds for us.
Activity: 322
a very good project TRT will empower the Tuurnt ecosystem by incentivizing event creation and attendance. This will be accomplished by awarding tokens to users on a monthly basis.

Activity: 44
idea very good
team and project also very good when it will hit it will go to moon. I am like this project and wanted to invest in.
Activity: 63
Awesome, This project and team brought unique idea of rent parties.this project will definitely reach the heights where other altcoins never imagine. Wish for the success of this project. New ideas always create great projects and those projects always bring fortune for everyone.
Activity: 21
This project surprised me because I didn't have a project. It will provide tokens as payment methods and ways to make money. The developer has provided all the necessary documentation to explain why the token was implemented and how to apply it to the community. I hope this project will succeed good luck
Activity: 36
 Team have given proper information In your white paper useful for every investors .
Great profit and highly reliable air drop and soon it will be in exchange Free Token and good team, hope it will launch successfully and give some benefit his is a very good thing. This project will be successful in 2018
Activity: 726
This project and team brought unique idea. this project will definitely reach the heights where other altcoins never imagine.This project and team brought unique idea of rent parties.this project will definitely reach the heights where other altcoins never imagine. Wish for the success of this project.
Pages:
Jump to: