Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [AIRDROP] 🔥 TuurnT.io 🔥 - $80000 available - Progress: 2084/8000 - page 86. (Read 19233 times)

Activity: 47
Merit: 0
I think your project is very good and I can successfully follow this project, to follow pasta to the project. In the coming time, it will grow on a very far side, my best wishes are with your project.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
Pay for parties, hosting and earning appears to me like fun, game, youth, free spirit...and all the fun that goes with it; this is a typical example of having fun and as you work,.it is the first project I see that is aiming to connect blockchain to organizing parties and recreational events. This is a good and promising cryptocurrency project. So we must support it, in order to become known and get the attention of the investors.
Activity: 135
hello to all my friends here good evening here already done all airdrop steps hope full project & very interesting project hope so it will be run very high
Activity: 1
Really great project! As we can see [Suspicious link removed]es to different spheres of social life. I think it is great when you can create party using this app. I hopefully success for your project. Really innovation idea.
 A lot of mythology is about coin. Coin is a take in other countries its not currency here in the states. I think the one constant about mythology is Tuurnt. Its a constant.
The world we Live in is a free world and also it's allow someone to choose what is best for individuals.I also love this site.for the fact that it is not impose on anyone.Excellent,
A unique project that will really a big hit for those a party goer. Also, if you want to host a party, the apps really work great. Not just enjoyment it offers but you can also earn through it. Salute to developers Smiley
Activity: 14
This project have a great potential and the team Work behind the project is great. this project is very interesting because it allows best features in application.
the website is well prepared.this project gives more benefit i.e Low commisions on bookings and listings etc. i try this application it would be interesting.

Activity: 80
In this bullish market this type of project is the real one to be coming out successful. I have read the project whitepaper and realy it is interesting...hope this will success. The price of the token to be traded is mentioned is 0.06- 0.1$ but i think it will reach 1 $ bu the time of launch...
Activity: 28
Great project with a great team behind it and I'm glad to be part of your community and good work guys.....
Activity: 5
TNT token looking very good, its planning, road map, mobile app and active website.I read its planning looking amazing and token rate also good. I think this token higher price in trading time.
Activity: 28
Very interesting project and seems like will success very soon. This is one of the best project of 2018.i love it.
Activity: 47
Good Evening to all of my friends on bitcoin talk and specially TuurnT.io family. i joined recently TuurnT.io air drop and install Tuurnt apps on my mobile phone from google play store. The TuurnT apps is really amazing. I also checked TuurnT website and read all the information about featured,token distribution,rewards and team all information is pretty good specially TuurnT team. I think that are talented people over there and i hope that TuurnT will get a very high graph of success in future.
Activity: 103

Very interesting project and seems like will success very soon.
It would also be interesting to try out your application and make sure that it's really convenient.
hope for the best. Good luck
Activity: 29
Very interesting project and seems like will success very soon.
It would also be interesting to try out your application and make sure that it's really convenient.
hope for the best. Good luck.
Activity: 3
The economy worth of this coin is good, you can imagine about this project from their available balance limit
copper member
Activity: 238
Eligible users:

• NN900
• Swapanpal6965
• ladine74
• sami2020
• itssawai
• Dukjila
• tetrisdancyo
• cryptoholder2018
• noorullah0786`
• satishpatel86
• kmh8034
• Adilasf
• ganeshrgurkv02
• Sakib2326
• _Prashant1245
• Shazraj
• saqlain
• Abdullah638
• Recognisemen
• #prabhupawar
• @alihusnain816
• karanpalparmar
• Azmal55
• kingabdullah
• sandesh555
• azan121
• Forkanul
• tanveer12345
• @CryptoUpdate404
• Sohel53
• hardik6482
• Arshdeep98
• shehbaza28
• arman0101
• bfast
• surajkumar
• khudiram1976
• Parod
• 10000cr
• UniqueFRQ
• Kapil Patel
• amintet
• waqassabaja1
• sandymundri
• sagar150cc
• rajeevbansal75
• manoj1605
• faridul29
• salim096
• shigri11

Users that are not eligible for the AIRDROP reward:

• cliber - review is under 100 characters long
• Herbys - User did not join Telegram channel
• ashraful8901 - User did not join Telegram channel
• Rojer009 - User did not submit the form
• Nimjio009 - User did not submit the form
• Hetu009 - User did not submit the form
• Rumonrj - review is under 100 characters long
• herbalproductsind - review is under 100 characters long
• RiawanZ - User did not join Telegram channel
• infosky - User did not join Telegram channel
• prodip1097 - review is under 100 characters long
• cyryks - review is under 100 characters long
• prakashkoli07 -  User did not submit the form
Activity: 14
Tuurnt application with erc20 wallet allows users to transfer TRT to ether wallet and other friends. That thing make project great.
Activity: 160
Merit: 10
I really understand very well your strategy is complex, aimed at community followers, where everyone will surely be able to feel themselves in a recreational environment. I personally think this idea will appeal to many people. It will even be interesting to try your app and make sure it is really convenient.
Activity: 43
very intresting and storng project i hope it will on moon in 2018.Andriod app is also available on play store.
Activity: 80
The TUURNT token will be a huge Project in the crypto market because of its the team and the concept.
so I think it will next boom in the market if it succeeds project.
I wish all the team members they do the best efforts...
Best of luck!
Activity: 266
I like the idea of a recreation and entertainment platform that at the same time allows users to earn money, good luck in your project and I hope that this leads to great success.The idea is simple: plan the party, announce a cost and let your friends chip in. Then you can, in the parlance, get tuurnt. this concept is based on parties Cool Cool
Activity: 75
 Project team is hardworking and doing well. Honest team working behind it. I think i should have this crypto-currency . I hope the program wish copiously pay the investors of the grant start-up & this idea will be of interest to many people.

Wish U all the best.
Pages:
Jump to: