Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [Airdrop]The First ETF-like Index Cryptocurrency Exchange BBX.COM Airdrop - page 2. (Read 727 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
10 more.... I pub my inviting link on some web site...
I've got  160 bbx  comfirmed to recieve.
BBX
Activity: 56
registed, how to send token to ETH wallet?

You can't recieve token immediately, but when BBX Exchange lauch in April, not a long time. just be a little patient
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
registed, how to send token to ETH wallet?
Than the February crash. I remember it because we came out of such a strong period that posting a 6000 low would have been disastrous for a lot of people's morale. But no a lot of veterans offered support to newbies and Hodl was strong. But this time, and bear with me here, I believe a lot more people have gotten to know about shorting the market and how it can be lucrative. save my money...
Does Africans know cryptocunrrency?
BBX
How many tokens in total you will have and how from this tokens intended for airdrop? When exchange launch?

2b token at all , and you can have the token when exchange launch, in April ,I think
How many tokens in total you will have and how from this tokens intended for airdrop? When exchange launch?

10000*100  at least 1m for airdrop.. simply counted.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 101
Trading with less fee and more people to participate is important.
BBX
BBX will focus on designing and implementing an easy-to-use encrypted system. By distributing BBX token, streamlining the organizational structure of the team. Based on the Ethereum ERC20, the BBX Token will serve as the platform's basic trading intermediary currency and will play a primary role on the platform.
we don't ICO, we are different.
Time to work, I will check this activity when I'm having a rest
I have so many token of different names, hope bbx will be the most valueable one.
does 100 bbx worth a phone card?
so I can buy some phone number to get more telegram account...to  register to get more bbx.....haha
BBX
is the airdrop over?
i tried to register but i only see blank page with some pictures, i don't know what to put there :/

It's no over, and can you just press Ctrl+F5 to try again?
It might be network problem

already registered.
how about email address, since i can't chat in any telegram group until the end of this month (i got banned) Grin

sorry .... can you register a new Telegram?
is the airdrop over?
i tried to register but i only see blank page with some pictures, i don't know what to put there :/

already registered.
how about email address, since i can't chat in any telegram group until the end of this month (i got banned) Grin

I think you can't get the reward.......
copper member
Activity: 257
is the airdrop over?

already registered.
BBX
is the airdrop over?

may there be crypto stock?
I just imagine ,may be ICO means stock?
copper member
Activity: 257
is the airdrop over?
i tried to register but i only see a blank page with some pictures, i don't know what to put there :/

edit:
- changed the language to english and i can see it, but i can't send my email in telegram group since i got banned until next month lol.
- sending an email address to the group is kinda risky for people who use the same email for everything.
Pages:
Jump to: