Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [Airdrop]The First ETF-like Index Cryptocurrency Exchange BBX.COM Airdrop - page 5. (Read 727 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
When can i try it?
is there a plan that I can schedule my time to check it
BBX
Activity: 56
Activity: 98
There are many big competitors from China like you such as Kucoin, Huobi, Bibox, but I still hope you will become the next Binance, though.
Activity: 53

Following the footsteps of Binance, BBX Exchange is planning to operate in Malta ahead of planned airdrop. The event is simple and straightforward: basically, BB will send 100BBX if you register an account, and you will receive another 10BBX for each friend you invited. BBX airdrop address: BBX.COM

The BBX Exchange will focus on trading in index and provide ETF-like fund with multiple cryptocurrencies. The platform will issue its own token, Token BBX. The value of BBX token will include but not limited to the following: participation in BBX community, new currency voting rights on the BBX, new currency airdrop on BBX, the reduction and deduction of transaction commission, platform repurchase, platform investor protection funds, etc.

BBX Exchange will soon launch the iOS version of the APP with transaction function, and then Android version. The current trading APP, being tested, will soon open the login, transaction, top up, and withdraw businesses

FOLLOW BBX

Pages:
Jump to: